Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

A decent CCFC App

Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:15 pm

Available for iPhone and Android. Sorry if everyone else is already aware of this (it takes a while for things to make it out here sometimes!) but there is actually a good app for City stuff. I had previously been trying to find one by searching for Cardiff City FC etc in the App Store and come up with nothing decent. However, if you search for Official Football League, download the App and then select Cardiff as your team you get lots of good info such as fixtures and also a link to videos etc via the iplayer or whatever it is called. :ayatollah:

Re: A decent CCFC App

Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:38 pm

All it actually does is take all of the info direct from the official website, which is easy for the developers to do as they all have the same format.

Seeing as the app can't update without an internet connection, you may as well just use your mobile browser!

(Having said this, I do have this app!)

Re: A decent CCFC App

Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:48 pm

Baarmy_Bluebird wrote:All it actually does is take all of the info direct from the official website, which is easy for the developers to do as they all have the same format.

Seeing as the app can't update without an internet connection, you may as well just use your mobile browser!

(Having said this, I do have this app!)

Ahh okay, I was using it on my iPod Touch which uses wifi. Didn't realise that it wouldn't work the same on a normal phone. Not sure if it would work on an iPad but for someone like me using it on a iPod Touch it is easier than looking at the website.