Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I'm Back

Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:41 pm

Been away for a few weeks due to work commitments and my vacation touring Arizona, Nevada and California which I could spend all day writing what a great trip I had and what I got up to.

Was very sad to hear the tragic news about Mikey whilst out there and missed the gossip and news related to Cardiff City.

Pleased so far with the start of the season, it's going to take time and patience but have full faith in Malky building a good squad and providing us with an exciting season :ayatollah:

Re: I'm Back

Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:44 pm

chris_ccfc wrote:Been away for a few weeks due to work commitments and my vacation touring Arizona, Nevada and California which I could spend all day writing what a great trip I had and what I got up to.

Was very sad to hear the tragic news about Mikey whilst out there and missed the gossip and news related to Cardiff City.

Pleased so far with the start of the season, it's going to take time and patience but have full faith in Malky building a good squad and providing us with an exciting season :ayatollah:

Welcome back Chris :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:46 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
chris_ccfc wrote:Been away for a few weeks due to work commitments and my vacation touring Arizona, Nevada and California which I could spend all day writing what a great trip I had and what I got up to.

Save me a copy of your new book Annis :ayatollah:

See you soon, will be good to catch up

Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:48 pm

chris_ccfc wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Save me a copy of your new book Annis :ayatollah:

See you soon, will be good to catch up

Will do Chris.

Its been a very Sad time, losing a friend/fan Mikey.

On the football side, I think I am one of Malky's biggest fans :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:53 pm

Welcome back Chris. I bet America can relax now the serial shagger has left :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Look forward to meeting up again the Forum piss ups have not been the same since you left.

Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:55 pm

Welcome Back mate, bet you had an amazing time, I've always wanted to take a helicopter trip over the Grand Canyon!

Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:56 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Welcome back Chris. I bet America can relax now the serial shagger has left :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Look forward to meeting up again the Forum piss ups have not been the same since you left.

Will do a piss up soon mate, I have some catching up to do :lol:

Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:57 pm

12thMan wrote:Welcome Back mate, bet you had an amazing time, I've always wanted to take a helicopter trip over the Grand Canyon!

Excellent site you've got there :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

http://www.12thmanclothing.com/en/ :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:00 pm

12thMan wrote:Welcome Back mate, bet you had an amazing time, I've always wanted to take a helicopter trip over the Grand Canyon!

Well worth the money mate. Go to Vegas and take the helicopter tour over Hoover Dam, the Grand Canyon and fly over the Strip in Vegas, amazing experience.

Spent far too much money in the Irish bar in the New York New York hotel though, over £5 for a pint of Magners :shock:

Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:25 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Thanks alot mate, really appreciate it!

It's been an absolute MISSION getting it off the ground, so when people say they like it - it still makes me feel great!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:30 pm

12thMan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Thanks alot mate, really appreciate it!

It's been an absolute MISSION getting it off the ground, so when people say they like it - it still makes me feel great!

I def mean it, u should be very proud.

Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:12 pm