Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" Annis my story "

Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:37 pm

Who are the lucky ones then who have received and read there copy :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Annis my story

Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:10 pm

Didn't realise it was available yet, so just ordered my copy.

Just finished reading Diary of the Real Soul Crew - absolutely brilliant read. I never read books but bought this at Cardiff Airport and couldn't put it down - I've not felt like that about a book my whole life!

Can't wait to read "My Story"!

If you haven't read one of Annis' books yet, I highly recommend "Diary of the Real Soul Crew" - really interesting read and some funny laugh out loud moments.

This is coming from someone who doesn't read books but trust me - they are that good, you won't be able to put them down!!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Annis my story

Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:12 pm

12thMan wrote:Didn't realise it was available yet, so just ordered my copy.

Just finished reading Diary of the Real Soul Crew - absolutely brilliant read. I never read books but bought this at Cardiff Airport and couldn't put it down - I've not felt like that about a book my whole life!

Can't wait to read "My Story"!

If you haven't read one of Annis' books yet, I highly recommend "Diary of the Real Soul Crew" - really interesting read and some funny laugh out loud moments.

This is coming from someone who doesn't read books but trust me - they are that good, you won't be able to put them down!!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thank you Chris, Really appreciated :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " Annis my story "

Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:33 pm

Will be a very interesting read and will run along side all previous editions. I also look forward to my signed copy of the man himself for my library ;)

Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:34 pm

mallo wrote:Will be a very interesting read and will run along side all previous editions. I also look forward to my signed copy of the man himself for my library ;)

Mallo, would I ever forget a great old friend :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:38 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
mallo wrote:Will be a very interesting read and will run along side all previous editions. I also look forward to my signed copy of the man himself for my library ;)

Xxxxxx respect always :ayatollah: I'm building a new shop in town kiosk sandwich shop etc they will sell future books new build complete in about 12 weeks

Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:20 pm

mallo wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Xxxxxx respect always :ayatollah: I'm building a new shop in town kiosk sandwich shop etc they will sell future books new build complete in about 12 weeks

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: