Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

help needed

Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:49 pm

Allright lads,I have to make visit to your city.
I need to find the Italian counsulet on kings road,any one now of this place?? and how far from the train station and allso how to get ther..thanks

Re: help needed

Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:55 pm

try this;
http://uk.local.yahoo.com/Cardiff_Count ... 15127.html

Its about 10/15 minute walk from Central station.

Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:57 pm

Nice one slick,thanks for the help ;)

Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:00 pm

AA route planner says 1.4 miles, but no use as I just realised your walking :lol:

Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:25 pm

1.4miles??with my hip that should take 3 hours,, :cry:

Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:27 pm

swansealad69 wrote:1.4miles??with my hip that should take 3 hours,, :cry:

taxi will be £4 you tight bar steward. get selling them pegs and you can get a return to :D

Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:29 pm

and ask the cabby to show you the canton mile :D

Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:30 pm

GET IN A TAXI ITS CALLED MINSKYS THE DRIVER WILL KNOW THE QUICKEST ROUTE HAVE A NICE TIME MATE :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:21 pm

milly44 wrote:AA route planner says 1.4 miles, but no use as I just realised your walking :lol:

No he will be going by Horse and Cart Chief. :lol: The directions will take him pass Pulse Bar where Canton Stand Baz will be waiting for him wearing a Basque and holding a half empty jar of Vaseline. On the way to Kings road please avoid any Old Bill to avoid any occurrence of being bundled back on the train to Swansea and cracking his other Hip :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:16 pm

What ever lads,,I will be ther swans badge proudly on show..may even make a day off it and do some xmas shopping.

Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:41 pm

swansealad69 wrote:What ever lads,,I will be ther swans badge proudly on show..may even make a day off it and do some xmas shopping.

Yeah and making sure no one is watching :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:18 pm

Where is Dai Taxi when you need him :lol:

Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:44 pm

Class Nukes :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...and Richard, leave Dai Taxi where he is (probably in the Tavi with a pint of Guinness glued to his chops :lol: ) ... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:18 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Allright lads,I have to make visit to your city.
I need to find the Italian counsulet on kings road,any one now of this place?? and how far from the train station and allso how to get ther..thanks

£1.50 on the bus. You can see the sights of an infamous night nearby.....

:lol: :lol: :lol: