Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

If the Sun had been banned on Saturday

Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:12 pm

Why was there a Match report in yesterdays Rag ? Just wandering like, or do they get there report from another source ?

Re: If the Sun had been banned on Saturday

Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:21 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Why was there a Match report in yesterdays Rag ? Just wandering like, or do they get there report from another source ?

They would've got it from another source, I doubt they've ever sent anyone themselves to the CCS.

Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:22 pm

CF14-SE14 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Why was there a Match report in yesterdays Rag ? Just wandering like, or do they get there report from another source ?

They would've got it from another source, I doubt they've ever sent anyone themselves to the CCS.

Forgot the final bit, should've read -

They would've got it from another source, I doubt they've ever sent anyone themselves to the CCS the bunch of snivelling spineless cuunts :twisted:

Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:46 pm

Why did you buy it?

Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:49 pm

Usually The Sun don't send their own guy. Normally you'll get a journo who will write several match reports for a number of different papers.
Each journo though knows which papers he's writing for before attending but his press actreditation will come from the news agency that he works for, not the paper. The Sun would only send their own guy for the really big games.

Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:10 pm

taffyapple wrote:

Why did you buy it?

Tell me what paper would be acceptable to buy ?

Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:35 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

Why did you buy it?

guardian. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:36 pm

adz-a32 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

Why did you buy it?

Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:46 pm

adz-a32 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

Why did you buy it?

I would rather wank myself off with a Hedghog in my hand than read that pile shit

Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:39 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
adz-a32 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

Why did you buy it?

I would rather wank myself off with a Hedghog in my hand than read that pile shit

LOL. I love the Guardian. Better than Murdoch's right wing fascist papers full of lies. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:38 pm

adz-a32 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
adz-a32 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

Why did you buy it?

LOL. I love the Guardian. Better than Murdoch's right wing fascist papers full of lies. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

The Guardian and Mirror is full of Commie Bull Shit if you ask me. Which you most probably aint

Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:56 pm

Sporting news agencies normally write match reports and take pictures mate. Major tabloids then buy the material from them.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:55 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:The Guardian and Mirror is full of Commie Bull Shit if you ask me. Which you most probably aint

The Guardian is center left, it's liberal, not commie. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:59 pm

SOUTH WALES ARGUS :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:08 pm

The Guardian and Mirror is full of Commie Bull Shit if you ask me. Which you most probably aint

lol fallen off chair Steve. :(

Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:00 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

Why did you buy it?

Preferably one that isn't owned by News International (formerly proprietors of the News of the World)

They have been 'stirring up' stories for MANY years but people never realise this until they are directly involved

I saw my own union (and by default my colleagues) stitched up by these 'hacks' a few years ago and I will NEVER buy a copy of their rag again. They did it to the miners and they did it to the steelworkers too

You had to be amongst it to understand how far they (the papers) will go to create a story which will get people buying their rags. But what makes it worse is often how lazy and gullible we are by believing that what we are reading is the truth in the first place

ONLY when it affects us do we realise that most of what they write is exaggerated b***ocks at best and blatant lies at worst

I hope that answers your question :lol:

Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:04 pm

The guardian leans so far to the left if it had another nettle vodka cocktail it would be horizontal!

But credit them lefties for a cracking food and travel pages on the web I do!

In all seriousness though, learn to read a big boys paper people and sack off the sun, you don't need to know about a man in poland who is 24ft tall and has a collection of star wars thimbles which he took to a log cabin he stayed in burkina faso and now ended up burning it down after a candle lit dinner with a meerkat and a zebra (page 32 two weeks ago ...i think!)

Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:28 pm

adz-a32 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:The Guardian and Mirror is full of Commie Bull Shit if you ask me. Which you most probably aint

Liberal is Commie in my book. And Placid i hope you didn't hurt yourself falling off your Chair :lol:
But in short when i read a paper i want to be entertained Page 3 extra. If i wanted seriousness i would read Teletext :D

Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:55 pm

teletext went years ago dipstick :lol: no wonder you think the guardian is commie if your reliant on teletext for news :lol: :lol:

Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:59 pm

placid-casual wrote:teletext went years ago dipstick :lol: no wonder you think the guardian is commie if your reliant on teletext for news :lol: :lol:

You know what i mean you pedantic Commie Lover :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:24 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
adz-a32 wrote:

Liberal is Commie in my book. And Placid i hope you didn't hurt yourself falling off your Chair :lol:
But in short when i read a paper i want to be entertained Page 3 extra. If i wanted seriousness i would read Teletext :D

Commie = far left
Guardian = center left