Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ian Mytton

Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:03 am

From what i can see on this forum, there are a number of people on here who have connections with various supporters from other football teams. Does anyone know a friend who knows this Ian Mytton guy, someone must do. Ive got a couple of contacts in the midlands, and they say they know nothing of him. The free local rag in the midlands is still saying hes a welsh Villa supporter.

Re: Ian Mytton

Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:15 am

Welsh Villa , Scottish, english Irish what ever he killed one of ours , and from the Back ! :twisted:

Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:25 am

witchfinder wrote:From what i can see on this forum, there are a number of people on here who have connections with various supporters from other football teams. Does anyone know a friend who knows this Ian Mytton guy, someone must do. Ive got a couple of contacts in the midlands, and they say they know nothing of him. The free local rag in the midlands is still saying hes a welsh Villa supporter.

Mate, don't know you, with you having just joined, but it really should not matter. If it was Villa, so what? If it was Birmingham, so what? If it was Liverpool, so what? All of these clubs' supporters and pretty much supporters from every club have expressed support. It was one bad egg...........the last thing we need is someone looking to stoke trouble with supporters from the club he supports !!

Leave it there.

Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:26 am

welshcitydragon wrote:Welsh Villa , Scottish, english Irish what ever he killed one of ours , and from the Back ! :twisted:

Reports yesterday on BBC Radio Wales, said that Mytton had appeared in court and that Mikey had been punched and fell backwards, banging his head on the ground!

RIP Mikey! :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:34 am

wolves

Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:09 pm

For me it does matter, thanks to our awful press, the majority of the country now incorrectly thinks that a Cardiff Hooligan was killed by a Swansa fan after a clash between rival hooligan at Wembley. If only to clear the good character of Mikey Dye and Cardiff City Football Club, it makes a BIG difference if he was an English fan looking for trouble at the Welsh fan's turnstyle.

Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:20 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:Welsh Villa , Scottish, english Irish what ever he killed one of ours , and from the Back ! :twisted:

I don't think he was attacked from behind fella. Mike fell and his head hit the floor.

Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:25 pm

KyleV wrote:

I don't think he was attacked from behind fella. Mike fell and his head hit the floor.

WRONG he was punched in the back of the head :evil:

Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:29 pm

papa wrote:
KyleV wrote:

As I said above, reports yesterday on BBC Radio Wales, said that Mytton had appeared in court and that Mikey had been punched and fell backwards, banging his head on the ground!

RIP Mikey! :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:34 pm

papa wrote:
KyleV wrote:

You know this for a fact or are you adding 2 + 2 and coming up with 5, with the blunt trauma to the back of head?

Only asking cos I don't want rumours flying around and causing family and friends even more distress.

Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:37 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-14874150

http://www.redditchadvertiser.co.uk/new ... fan_death/ :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:41 pm

KyleV wrote:

What do you mean you think ? What gives you the right to come up with that when you wasn't there.
People who was there said he was hit from behind that is one thing that is constant. Please don't go putting BS down as his family read this Forum. Let the Police and forensics do there work. So leave it out eh.

Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:52 pm

kylev you obviously hav`nt a clue so keep your thoughts to yourself :evil:
its been widley reported what happened so dont talk crap

Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:54 pm

Im not looking to stir up trouble with fans whether they be Villa, Wolves etc, doesnt matter. I am just curious as i said, he must be a mate of a mate of a mate. I'd love to know the reason behind it, theres probably only two people who know, one is unfortunately no longer with us, the other is banged up, the truth will probably never come out.
Ive been following Cardiff since 1985, ive not been on here before as ive always never been into this forum stuff, but since the tragedy last week ive been looking at a lot of posts regarding what happened and i feel that i need to just get my opinion across. I, along with everyone am gutted about what went on, you dont deserve to die going to watch something you love, and talking to a lot of people at the game on saturday, we all feel the same. I certainly feel rocked by whats happened and it makes you think that it could have easily been any one of us, thats the scary thing.
As i said, this isnt a witchhunt or a call of retribution, just me being curious, as like i said theres a number of people on here very well connected with other clubs and was wondering if there was a possibility someone has crossed paths with this guy.

Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:12 pm

papa wrote:kylev you obviously hav`nt a clue so keep your thoughts to yourself :evil:

Nukes and Papa, I didn't want to cause anyone any distress.

I've not heard any of what actually went on, I have just seen what's been in news and papers, for ect http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-14874150 where it doesn't state attacked from behind.

This is why I put it as I don't think, my own thinking.

Apologies if this upset any family and friends.

Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:13 pm

KyleV wrote:
papa wrote:kylev you obviously hav`nt a clue so keep your thoughts to yourself :evil:

Nukes and Papa, I didn't want to cause anyone any distress.

I've not heard any of what actually went on, I have just seen what's been in news and papers, for ect http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-14874150 where it doesn't state attacked from behind.

This is why I put it as I don't think, my own thinking.

Apologies if this upset any family and friends.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: