Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

coach home sunday

Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:33 am

Looking for 5-6 spaces on a bus home from blackpool sunday if anyone has any. Thanks

Re: coach home sunday

Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:41 am

isnt there room on the one you went up on

Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:02 am

Yeah mate there is but they're coming back sat nite and we wanna stay overnight up there. Meant to be driving but went out on the piss sat and my car keys ended up in cyprus lol

Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:06 am

daneccfc wrote:Yeah mate there is but they're coming back sat nite and we wanna stay overnight up there. Meant to be driving but went out on the piss sat and my car keys ended up in cyprus lol

:shock: thats some piss up. how did they get to cyprus :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:08 am

saddam wrote:
daneccfc wrote:Yeah mate there is but they're coming back sat nite and we wanna stay overnight up there. Meant to be driving but went out on the piss sat and my car keys ended up in cyprus lol

fair play that some effort on the drink driving front :lol:

Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:35 am

milly44 wrote:
saddam wrote:

there's no saying where the coach will end up if some1 agrees to bring them home :lol:

Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:38 am

Lent my mate my car to go get my tattoo kit saturday nite,he left my house with keys,was late going to airport to fly back to cyprus sunday and forgot to drop them to me! Hard work. Was meant to be driving to blackpool this weekend too

Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:37 pm

Sorry to hear about your predictament, however I noticed you mentioned tattoo gear, I am looking for few new ones?

Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:47 pm

Yeah mate,just practising at the moment.get my skills up,not sure I'll be tattoing after a 12hour piss up again tho lol. Transports all sorted now thanks all,courtesy of lawnmower and vince! Blackpool here we come

Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:54 am

milly44 wrote:
saddam wrote:

:lol: