Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FORUM SPONSOR A PLAYER?

Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:06 am

http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/page/New ... 92,00.html

Would anyone be interested in this? Would be more than happy to organise it.

We would then run a prize draw on the forum as to who can win the privileges. For an away shirt it will cost us £500 and for a home shirt it will cost £600.

If you are willing to donate, then say so on this thread. Also send your suggestion on who to sponsor. The players available are:

DEKEL KEINAN (away)
PAUL QUINN (away)
JON PARKIN (home and away)
ARON GUNNARSSON (away)
GABOR GYEPES (home and away)
SOLOMON TAIWO (home and away)
BEN TURNER (home and away)

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: FORUM SPONSOR A PLAYER?

Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:58 am

lets get peters pies to sponsor parkin :lol: :lol:

Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:41 pm

a horse with no name wrote:lets get peters pies to sponsor parkin :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: so true :')

Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:09 pm

CAN WE SPONSER PARKIN :D

Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:13 pm

In the 80's and 90's I would Sponsor 3 or 4 players a season, usually the local lads, I have lost interest now as the players are not as close to the fans and our Club.

Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:42 pm

Forever Blue wrote:In the 80's and 90's I would Sponsor 3 or 4 players a season, usually the local lads, I have lost interest now as the players are not as close to the fans and our Club.

Jon Parkin I'd say is pretty close. I know it's only Twitter, but he always writes back too fans. Same with Keinan.

Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:44 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:In the 80's and 90's I would Sponsor 3 or 4 players a season, usually the local lads, I have lost interest now as the players are not as close to the fans and our Club.

Jon Parkin I'd say is pretty close. I know it's only Twitter, but he always writes back too fans. Same with Keinan.

Cheers Thomas, I do like to hear who cares nowadays :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:16 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Billy Hunt. wrote:

Cheers Thomas, I do like to hear who cares nowadays :ayatollah:

Yer I must say Keinan and his family are great, when we were down at the training ground his family was there , and My little boy and girl sat down on the grass talking to them , Iolo my boy is only 4 and Gwen 3, but they were great with them. After they finished training Deklen come over and talking to us and wlak all the way back to the car park holding my boys hand and talking to him, So I can say yes Keinan is very good.