Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" MALKY DEF WANTS "

Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:12 pm

" MALKY DEF WANTS " 3 more players this month to Strengthen Our Squad and has told Our Board of Directors.

So hopefully We should get some more players, if they back Malky and then I def feel we will be up there come Xmas time :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " MALKY DEF WANTS "

Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:14 pm

Forever Blue wrote:" MALKY DEF WANTS " 3 more players this month to Strengthen Our Squad and has told Our Board of Directors.

So hopefully We should get some more players, if they back Malky and then I def feel we will be up there come Xmas time :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Good news Annis :ayatollah: i hope the board back Malky :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:19 pm

Will he be waiting so the loans last until Jan? Rather than leave us short in late Dec. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:22 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:" MALKY DEF WANTS " 3 more players this month to Strengthen Our Squad and has told Our Board of Directors.

Good news Annis :ayatollah: i hope the board back Malky :ayatollah:

Tony, If they do, I feel we will be in for a Great Season :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:31 pm

The board have to back Malky in getting in these loan players if they are serious about making the top 6 this season. Hopefully they will :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:33 pm

Well TG was at the game saturday and hopefully he seen a performance worth investing in further :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:20 am

RFMH wrote:Will he be waiting so the loans last until Jan? Rather than leave us short in late Dec. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i think they will , however reading the rules , we can also approach the parent club to extend the loan over the 93 days near to the end of the loan deal if both clubs agree..

Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:31 am

i hope its strikers he`s after :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:40 am

it seems i may note be correct with the extension of the 93day emergency loan.. it can only be extended if the loan transfer window is open. so by the seems of it , if a player joins us for example this friday then that would take us to the 18th december..

i think it may be another two weeks before we say any signings, thus taking us into january. 1/covers the busy xmas schedule and 2/ then gives us the option to sign the player on a standard loan for the remainder of the season..

Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:41 am

a couple of loan signings can only benefit a team, last year though was a joke.
i think malky will only bring in hard working players who really want to do well at the club. not these big names who couldn't give a shit whether we go up or down.
2 midfielders and a striker?
1 midfielder and 2 strikers?

Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:19 am

Yer I must agree that we need about 3 or so players I would like to see another quality striker and CM whit pace, and winger . :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:52 am

2 wingers and a striker :ayatollah: