Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Thanks To Gwyn And All The Messages of Support

Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:19 pm

A big thank you to Gwyn, Vince and his land speed record from Doncaster and everyone else who has sent messages of support for my boy Taylor. He had a very lucky escape, despite suffering a fractured skull it could have been a lot worse. After the tragic incident last week you can't help but think of the worse when your son falls 25 foot and suffers head injuries. It really puts things into perspective, I think it was Gwyn that said it's all about living for the moment. I am almost embarrassed to say that 10 minutes before me and the missus were arguing over who hadn't done the dishes......pathetic!

He will make a full recovery and his biggest disappointment was when they had to cut his new
Cardiff top in half so they could assess him, let's just say that doctor won't be on the Christmas card list. He was devastated. A special thanks to Gary(gazisblue i think he posts as)who posts on here as he was on duty in Prince Charles and was fantastic.

Thanks Again

Re: Thanks To Gwyn And All The Messages of Support

Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:26 pm

Surely the lady does the dishes :o think I've missed the point :lol:

So glad he is ok :) :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:30 pm

My point exactly!! Haha

Nice to raise a smile after the last 24 hours.

Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:31 pm

So glad little taylor is ok :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:34 pm

Glad your lil one is fine :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:35 pm

Glad he is ok fella, seen the pics your Dad put on facebook, Big ayatollah for Taylor.... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:49 pm

Exactly Ger, none of us appreciate what is really important until we could possibly lose it, whether it be our health or that of our loved ones, we should take nothing for granted and everyday we wake up healthy with no serious problems we should thank God for our good fortune and live every moment as if its our last.

Give that boy of yours a big kiss from me, and I want to be the one who buys him a new City shirt, be honored to do it, he a real lovely kid and a credit to all of you (even if his uncle is an hooligan, lol)

Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:59 pm

Corkrey :ayatollah: i missed your dads thread yesterday,but i you both and your lad all the best,and hope you all have a change of luck,after all you have gone through this year :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:59 pm

Gwyn you should have heard him when one of the consultants said he would replace it with a Swansea shirt. To be fair we were worried sick at the time and I think my response was 'trust me now is not the time to wind me up' and that was the polite version!!

Only problem now is he doesn't want number 8 like his
Dad he wants 10 like Earnshaw, I am officially no longer his idol!! Haha

Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:33 am

Bloody hell Ger, didnt know anything about it. Glad hes ok and on the mend.

Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:00 am

cutting the city shirt !

:o :shock:

how dare they!!

lets hope he makes a speedy recovery mate !!

Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:38 am

Really glad to hear little Taylor will make a full recovery Mate and this accident along with the tragic death of Mikey puts everything into perspective, has Gwyn says live each day has if it's your last (Because one day it will be) :old:

All the best Jeff :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:01 pm

really glad to hear all is going to be OK mate :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:07 pm

Glad he will make a full recovery. I hope Geyn gets the right size shirt not an XXXXXXXXXXL :lol: :lol: :lol: