Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

And everyone thought...............

Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:00 pm

I was pissing about,when I said. " Anyone want to bet on which side of Christmas the JACKS will score thier first league goal "

Re: And everyone thought...............

Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:06 pm

almaff wrote:I was pissing about,when I said. " Anyone want to bet on which side of Christmas the JACKS will score thier first league goal "

Who has even suggested they will score. And they have scored this season...................Against SHREWSBURY and that was an own Goal :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:21 am

Nuclearblue wrote:
almaff wrote:I was pissing about,when I said. " Anyone want to bet on which side of Christmas the JACKS will score thier first league goal "

Who has even suggested they will score. And they have scored this season...................Against SHREWSBURY and that was an own Goal :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Were suppose to be building bridges, stop mocking :roll:

Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:20 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Who has even suggested they will sore. And they have scored this season...................Against SHREWSBURY and that was an own Goal :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Were suppose to be building bridges, stop mocking :roll:

Sorry Chief. It was a good own goal though :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:31 pm

im convinced a swansea player will get a goal of the munth this season.. Its going to happen!

Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:01 pm

mr'mogreenz wrote:im convinced a swansea player will get a goal of the munth this season.. Its going to happen!

(own)goal of the month? :D

Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:25 am

mr'mogreenz wrote:im convinced a swansea player will get a goal of the munth this season.. Its going to happen!

When you say 'goal of the month' you mean only goal of the month? :?