Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" HE WAS REMANDED TO APPEAR "

Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:44 pm

An English football fan was today Remanded to appear in Crown Court at a later date.

Ian Mytton, 41, of Redditch, Worcestershire. Charged with Manslaughter.

Re: " HE WAS REMANDED TO APPEAR "

Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:49 pm

good news the scumbag

Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:53 pm

lets hope the coppers had the right man
don't forget when the 6 lads got pulled last week many on this forum were calling for their heads
we all know what the met are like

Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:56 pm

Annis do you know if he has any past record etc....

Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:12 pm

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:lets hope the coppers had the right man
don't forget when the 6 lads got pulled last week many on this forum were calling for their heads

It gotta be the right man. I'm fairly sure that if he has been arrested, charged, taken to court and remanded already either he has made a full admission or the evidence against him is absolute. If there was any doubt he would be out on bail surely.

Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:26 pm

Gavlar wrote:

It gotta be the right man. I'm fairly sure that if he has been arrested, charged, taken to court and remanded already either he has made a full admission or the evidence against him is absolute. If there was any doubt he would be out on bail surely.

innocent til proved guilty.
its not like the met have never fucked up before is it
if he is the man he deserves all he gets

RIP

Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:50 pm

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:
Gavlar wrote:

RIP

Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:12 pm

is he released on bail ????

Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:18 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:
MAESTEG BLUE wrote:
Gavlar wrote:

RIP

Yer and if he is the men , believe me he will get what he deserves, he will be easy to get to when he is inside.

unless your going to do it yourself stop playing the hard man
revenge is the last thing needed
the papers will have a field day :roll:

Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:31 pm

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:
MAESTEG BLUE wrote:
Gavlar wrote:

RIP

Yer and if he is the men , believe me he will get what he deserves, he will be easy to get to when he is inside.

you would send him a birthday card would you? the cowardly b*stard needs a good kicking everyday

Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:51 pm

jinks-rct wrote:
MAESTEG BLUE wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:
MAESTEG BLUE wrote:
Gavlar wrote:

RIP

you would send him a birthday card would you? the cowardly b*stard needs a good kicking everyday

come on mate what do you think

Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:44 pm

NIBluebird wrote:is he released on bail ????

Na mate,been remanded

Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:28 pm

its strange. they say . a man has been arrested. not an english fan. has been arrested? must be to do with the olympic games . dont want to make much of a noise about it. :evil:

Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:40 pm

ninianblue wrote:its strange. they say . a man has been arrested. not an english fan. has been arrested? must be to do with the olympic games . dont want to make much of a noise about it. :evil:

Yes, i find that fact very interesting indeed, media hush? It's been done before, Euro 96 for example. And don't forget the recent riots on the street,,,,,BAD NEWS GLOBALLY!!!

Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:24 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:
ninianblue wrote:its strange. they say . a man has been arrested. not an english fan. has been arrested? must be to do with the olympic games . dont want to make much of a noise about it. :evil:

Yes, i find that fact very interesting indeed, media hush? It's been done before, Euro 96 for example. And don't forget the recent riots on the street,,,,,BAD NEWS GLOBALLY!!!

Rick, I am starting to worry why they wont tell the truth.

Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:33 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
RICK+CCFC wrote:

Quite simply Annis, they [media] don't want any adverse news regarding a major sporting event in this the country [England, London] in fear that it will put off people coming to this country for next years Olympics. Also, the fear that their reputation [English fa] will be at risk, after all, Mike was killed outside their Wembley showpiece. No cover ups please!!! :x
And don't forget they want a Great British football team!!!!

Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:50 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
RICK+CCFC wrote:

Quite simply Annis, they [media] don't want any adverse news regarding a major sporting event in this the country [England, London] in fear that it will put off people coming to this country for next years Olympics. Also, the fear that their reputation [English fa] will be at risk, after all, Mike was killed outside their Wembley showpiece. No cover ups please!!! :x
And don't forget they want a Great British football team!!!!

Rick, I just want the Truth to be out.

Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:52 pm

I stress that what i have written is all my intuition, however, situations like this have happened before, & have been suppressed by the [MAN] ordering a media blackout,,,,,or the blatant denial & orchestrated bending of the truth!