Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Malaysian Airlines and Air Asia are QPR's new sponsors

Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:21 pm

i couldnt agree more these malaysians anit going to be around for long!!! and qpr will soon become there team out there!!!! far more game on t.v. then are`s and o yea that lillte fact that they are were we want to be (PREMIER LEGUE) just hope im wrong and they get right behind us :o

Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:17 pm

Fernandes owns Air Asia though so thats not suprising

Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:27 pm

rsblue wrote:Fernandes owns Air Asia though so thats not suprising

This

Population of Malaysia:

I think there's room for two teams.

Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:28 pm

Beasty1988 wrote:i couldnt agree more these malaysians anit going to be around for long!!! and qpr will soon become there team out there!!!! far more game on t.v. then are`s and o yea that lillte fact that they are were we want to be (PREMIER LEGUE) just hope im wrong and they get right behind us :o

Christ ere we go again.

Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:45 pm

rubbish,
have you seen how big Malaysia is ?, more than enough room for 1 team

but you carry on being gloomy if it makes you happy

Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:54 pm

You will only get anywere in Malaysia if you are in the prem,and to say ther is room for two clubs is bollox,qpr even tho in the prem won't come with in a hairs ars of competing with man u man c chels liver or arsenal, and that's 5,then qpr..I have been out ther so many times and they are only intrested in the prem,most now f**k all of the teams out side the top six in the prem let alone out side it.and on top of that you ain't even got a kit sponsor?that is such bad management.
After all that's a few grand down the drain because having Malaysia on your top does what exactly?they ain't going to buy your kits ther.Not taking the pis but you are never going to compete out ther.

Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:00 pm

swansealad69 wrote:You will only get anywere in Malaysia if you are in the prem,and to say ther is room for two clubs is bollox,qpr even tho in the prem won't come with in a hairs ars of competing with man u man c chels liver or arsenal, and that's 5,then qpr..I have been out ther so many times and they are only intrested in the prem,most now f**k all of the teams out side the top six in the prem let alone out side it.and on top of that you ain't even got a kit sponsor?that is such bad management.
After all that's a few grand down the drain because having Malaysia on your top does what exactly?they ain't going to buy your kits ther.Not taking the pis but you are never going to compete out ther.

I'd assume, given your abysmal use of English, that your post acknowledged we already have some fairly good links out in Malaysia. That soccer schools have been created there, the Malaysian FA receiving help from our club with regards to youth football and coaching.

After all, that along with the level of Malaysian visitors to CCS would speak more than a West Ham fan who bought QPR after being rejected for the club he loves.

You've been to Malaysia many times, huh? That's mightily convenient for your point, isn't it? I'd have bought that line if you'd mentioned Thailand for your pre/post op care... :lol:

Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:11 pm

Midfield general wrote:People say that there is room for more than one team in Mayalsia. Are you seriously thinking that the likes of Liverpool, Man Utd and other premier league teams aren't there already..?

None of which are owned by or ever will be owned by Malaysians. That's big branding... us or QPR - we're already over there, summer schools, helping coaching et al.

We're ahead of QPR over there. That's not going to change.

Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:19 pm

I went on a family holiday to Malaysia back in Feb/March this year and I got talking to the locals.

Mr. V. Tan is known very well out there and Cardiff City are also known. A lot of people knew about City. :D

Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:20 pm

swansealad69 wrote:You will only get anywere in Malaysia if you are in the prem,and to say ther is room for two clubs is bollox,qpr even tho in the prem won't come with in a hairs ars of competing with man u man c chels liver or arsenal, and that's 5,then qpr..I have been out ther so many times and they are only intrested in the prem,most now f**k all of the teams out side the top six in the prem let alone out side it.and on top of that you ain't even got a kit sponsor?that is such bad management.

TBH rather than come on our forum and bang you gums about us if I'd were you I'd be more interested and worried about your lack of goals {well actually no goals} and only 2 points.. Long hard season propping up the Premiership me thinks..!! :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:02 pm

Plus our owner is a lot lot Richer :D

Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:25 pm

taffyapple wrote:
Beasty1988 wrote:i couldnt agree more these malaysians anit going to be around for long!!! and qpr will soon become there team out there!!!! far more game on t.v. then are`s and o yea that lillte fact that they are were we want to be (PREMIER LEGUE) just hope im wrong and they get right behind us :o

Christ ere we go again.

Ere we go again wat!!! Still don't make u more of a fan then me nw do it!!! Wa Eva gives u kicks m8 :lol: :lol: