Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Blackpool Fri and Sat where u

Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:54 am

planning on going lads i'm going up with 4 other lads probably head to the tower lounge friday afternoon and then who knows. Before the match any suggestions? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Blackpool Fri and Sat where u

Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:59 am

wetherspoons the auctioneer. not far from the ground will be in there early sat morning and then meet up with others as they arrive and confirm where they drinking ;) :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:03 am

Cheers Saddam, what time u lads thinking of getting there for? any ideas on where to go after tower lounge? me and he lads have never done blackpool before apart from in and out of bloomfield rd. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:09 am

should be in the wetherspoons by 1030-1100 if not before. with most of the up and down trips arriving after this time will then go on to where ever.
staying just outside blackpool for the weekend so not sure bout the nightlife on the friday. but looking forward to a good day out on the saturday and celebrating another 3 points ;)
let us know if you plan on making the wetherspoons and we can meet up :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:25 am

Sounds like a good plan, yeah lets hope we pick up 3 pts, going to be a tough match like most of the season going to be. See u sat. Bluebirds :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:28 pm

go to syndicates, effing quality for a bit of snatch!

Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:42 pm

4 of us leaving neath at 6am on sat morning. Only doing the 1 night.
Where is everyone drinking?
My bro came back from Blackpool last week and its nearly 4 quid a bottle of lager in the tower lounge :shock:

Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:20 pm

4 of us traveling up from Port Talbot Saturday morning and staying the one night my question is, is there any sort of dress code for the pubs and clubs in the night should I take a pair of shoes or will I be ok in my adidas?

Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:35 pm

Up tower lounge friday ,castle before the game and see what happens sat after

Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:51 pm

dibstours wrote:Up tower lounge friday ,castle before the game and see what happens sat after

wheres the castle mate? a couple of the boys booked on your up-down trip and said i would meet them before the game. :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:12 pm

Syndicate seems to be closed?
http://blackpool.thesyndicate.com/

Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:37 pm

So see you in tower lounge friday afternoon/evening and in the castle sat am lads??? cant wait 48 hour binge and hopefully some classy chics too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:39 pm

saddam wrote:
dibstours wrote:Up tower lounge friday ,castle before the game and see what happens sat after

wheres the castle mate? a couple of the boys booked on your up-down trip and said i would meet them before the game. :ayatollah:

I know where it is mate, Cracking pub :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:40 pm

Lads just found this on the castle quality staff!!!! Read the reviews;

http://www.barcrawl.co.uk/pubreview.aspx?PubID=11448

Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:40 pm

bluebirdsprem2012 wrote:So see you in tower lounge friday afternoon/evening and in the castle sat am lads??? cant wait 48 hour binge and hopefully some classy chics too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Not sure about classy mate :lol:

Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:41 pm

i meant slutty!!!!!! ;)

Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:43 pm

bluebirdsprem2012 wrote:i meant slutty!!!!!! ;)

Any holes a goal more like ;) :lol: :ayatollah:
Good Luck mate.

Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:45 pm

cheers dude, must be a classy slut about in bpool. U going m8? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:48 pm

bluebirdsprem2012 wrote:cheers dude, must be a classy slut about in bpool. U going m8? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

bowmonster and myself and a few others will be about nice and early sat. morning ;)

Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:48 pm

bluebirdsprem2012 wrote:cheers dude, must be a classy slut about in bpool. U going m8? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yes mate will be in the castle pub saturday morning noon and night :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:49 pm

Bowmonster wrote:

hope your not banned from any curry houses up there as well Lee ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:51 pm

Myself and my m8s will have to join up with you lads for a shedfull. Cant wait so i'm guessing u lads up early sat yeah and not friday? Castle full of sluts in the night? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:51 pm

saddam wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

hope your not banned from any curry houses up there as well Lee ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Cant remember ever seeing one up there mate :lol:

Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:52 pm

Myself and my m8s will have to join up with you lads for a shedfull. Cant wait so i'm guessing u lads up early sat yeah and not friday? Castle full of sluts in the night? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:53 pm

bluebirdsprem2012 wrote:Myself and my m8s will have to join up with you lads for a shedfull. Cant wait so i'm guessing u lads up early sat yeah and not friday? Castle full of sluts in the night? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

were up friday but wont be venturing in to blackpol itself till the saturday. but look forward to meeting up with you :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:57 pm

Excellent, u too mate. See u in the classy castle sat and have a top night, on friday!!!! :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:57 pm

saddam wrote:
bluebirdsprem2012 wrote:Myself and my m8s will have to join up with you lads for a shedfull. Cant wait so i'm guessing u lads up early sat yeah and not friday? Castle full of sluts in the night? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

were up friday but wont be venturing in to blackpol itself till the saturday. but look forward to meeting up with you :ayatollah:

Agreed :ayatollah: