Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BLACKPOOL!!

Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:48 pm

Has anybody got two spare tickets for blackpool away please,would be much aprreciated!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: BLACKPOOL!!

Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:54 pm

They haven't sold out already? My brother was going down the ticket office to pick tickets up tomorrow?

Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:02 pm

ohh okk!!

Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:08 pm

If you're asking for tickets Mount Bluebird, does that mean our whole allocation for Blackpool has been sold out already then?

Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:10 pm

i honestly dont now mate,the ticket office are telling some people there are some left and the next there telling them theres loads left,load of bollocks if u ask me!! :twisted: :evil: :evil: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:16 pm

Typical ticket office, as professional as ever! :roll:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:20 pm

Ridicolous,drove down all the way from mountain ash and they sed none,my mate went down and he had some with loads to spare apparerntly!! :evil: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:57 pm

Bought mine on saturday mate and they told me there's plenty left. Ticket office is a shambles :? :old:

Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:22 am

Funny that mount bluebird u don't even drive, u just wish u cousin was back from hols to get them, u talking alot of porkies!!!!!!

Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:38 pm

mount-bluebird wrote:Ridicolous,drove down all the way from mountain ash and they sed none,my mate went down and he had some with loads to spare apparerntly!! :evil: :ayatollah:

Easies thing is pick the phone up and ring them.

They definately had some left there as I had another one from the ticket office today.

Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:04 pm

shut up gav and ring me ps i m staying up there now two nights with my mams friend!!