Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" BEFORE THIS GETS OUT OF HAND "

Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:22 pm

‎" I HAVE TO SAY THIS BEFORE THINGS GET OUT OF HAND " I have been inundated with phone calls/texts/emails from English fans from All over the country who have sent their Regards/Best Wishes to Mikey Dyes Family.
They to feel Sorrow for the Death of One of the Best Friends I Will Ever Have.

I Would love it if he gets at least 10 years.

Neil Hasson, Jack Qpr Thomson, Harrison Radford and 30 others like this.

Jonno Scott Sorry for your loss mate, from doncaster ♥
12 minutes ago · Unlike · 5 people

David Stan Goldsbrough sorry about it aswell pal.leeds
6 minutes ago · Unlike · 3 people

Stuart Potty Davidson noone human would wish this on any rival fan BCFC
4 minutes ago · Unlike · 2 people

James Lawlor Sorry for your loss mate, mcfc
2 minutes ago · Unlike · 1 person

David Stan Goldsbrough you ok annis old pal.leeds from bradford.nick muffys mate
2 minutes ago · Like

Jack Qpr Thomson Sorry for your loss mate,all of QPR are saddened...yes honestly.
48 seconds ago · Unlike · 1 person
Annis Abraham Jnr Yes thanks David, Every time I speak to Mikeys family it Breaks my heart. Hope your well, I miss those days up there.

David Stan Goldsbrough not the same now pal,
4 minutes ago · Like
Annis Abraham Jnr I know Dave times change and not for the best.
2 minutes ago · Like

David Stan Goldsbrough we suffered that loss in turkey.and its onley a game at the end off the day,no man should and his familey have to go through that for a game off fotball its a load off bollacks
43 seconds ago · Unlike · 1 person
Annis Abraham Jnr I Totally agree.
12 seconds ago · Like

Re: " BEFORE THIS GETS OUT OF HAND "

Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:28 pm

Forever Blue wrote:‎" I HAVE TO SAY THIS BEFORE THINGS GET OUT OF HAND " I have been inundated with phone calls/texts/emails from English fans from All over the country who have sent their Regards/Best Wishes to Mikey Dyes Family.
They to feel Sorrow for the Death of One of the Best Friends I Will Ever Have.

I would love it if he gets at least 10 years.

Well said Annis, :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:28 pm

Exactly as the saying goes "lets not let 1 bad apple spoil the bunch" also my mum always said theres a lot more good in the world than bad.. The bad just get more press. :ayatollah: i guess she was right.

Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:32 pm

Unfortunately Annis the media have stoked the fire here with their knee jerk reporting first of all saying it was a Cardiff Swansea thing. That has led onto it being Cardiff fans responsible to then blaming other Welsh fans. This has caused accusation pointing at the Welsh accross the Internet. Now it has come to light that it could be an English person this will sadly have the reverse effect of Welsh accusing the English.

AND THIS IS ALL DOWN TO LOW LIFE MEDIA LIKE THE MIRROR SUN AND MAIL.

Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:33 pm

Spot on :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:34 pm

Des Ellis SWFC
Just been reading Sam, Mandy n Mallo's pages, seeing the pictures, how Cardiff City are one big family, minutes silence, sending flowers, players getting involved. When our Sid nearly died at Hartlepool,was In Middlesboro Hospital for weeks then Rotherham, still now at Chester our so called family club (Johnny P and Lawrie M apart, nice one lads) have done NAFF ALL for him. Well done Cardiff City, a proper fans club...Respect.. RIP Mikey

posted on facebook earlier tonight!!!!

Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:39 pm

sam salim wrote:Des Ellis SWFC
Just been reading Sam, Mandy n Mallo's pages, seeing the pictures, how Cardiff City are one big family, minutes silence, sending flowers, players getting involved. When our Sid nearly died at Hartlepool,was In Middlesboro Hospital for weeks then Rotherham, still now at Chester our so called family club (Johnny P and Lawrie M apart, nice one lads) have done NAFF ALL for him. Well done Cardiff City, a proper fans club...Respect.. RIP Mikey

posted on facebook earlier tonight!!!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:02 pm

David Stan Goldsbrough we suffered that loss in turkey.and its onley a game at the end off the day,no man should and his familey have to go through that for a game off fotball its a load off bollacks
21 minutes ago · Unlike · 2 people
Annis Abraham Jnr I Totally agree.
21 minutes ago · Like

Stephen Coad i just hope fans around the country realise that and dont sing stupid things to us but the majority r real decent fans
18 minutes ago · Unlike · 1 person

David Stan Goldsbrough we all need to grow up now mate.things like that should not happen .anyway keep in touch/keep you chin up pal for your best mate x
18 minutes ago · Like · 1 person
Annis Abraham Jnr Cheers Dave, Thanks again.
15 minutes ago · Like

Kevin Maughan so sorry for your loss,NUFC
12 minutes ago · Unlike · 2 people

David Stan Goldsbrough stephen fans that no the score wont sing anything.they never do it will be nobodys that do .they dont mean a thing pal/
12 minutes ago · Like

Sandy Chugg RIP Mikey Dyes from Rangers lads.
10 minutes ago · Unlike · 1 person

Lyndon-spam Ham i was working on the response team on sat annis,was around the gates at the time when mikeys wife and family were brought in there,even had to part some of the fans paying respects for the family to get to the front,one of the saddest and worse things ive ever experienced,sorry to you annis on the loss of a freind and of course my thoughts are with mikeys family.
9 minutes ago · Unlike · 1 person

Stephen Coad true david i guess your leeds u lot of had a lot of shit about the 2 fans in turkey so f*cking sad some people r so immature
9 minutes ago · Unlike · 1 person
Annis Abraham Jnr Lyndon, the Response from everyone has been unbelievable.
7 minutes ago · Like

David Stan Goldsbrough we have mate s wednesday prseason.boro.2 weeks ago .not worth a wank just little dickheads thats all mate.us lot uo here no the crack be nothing from our lot./rip mikey dyes x
5 minutes ago · Like

Lyndon-spam Ham yes,i think its been dealt with in as good a way as can be expected,a very difficult time.guess the real strength of the bluebirds is showing thru both fans and players/staff many differences and past problems seem to be put to a side at the moment and rightly so if yo ask me,keep ur chin up annis..see you at the leicester game next week
4 minutes ago · Like

Sandy Chugg Sad times for all mate down there. I hope the Dyes family can take some comfort from the outpouring of goodwill from lads/fans nationwide.
3 minutes ago · Like

Stevie Allen It's amazing they call British football fans animals but in sad times like this the real face of the British fan comes to light....rival mobs and scarfers stand shoulder to shoulder to show there respect...from Carlisle
about a minute ago · Unlike · 3 people
Annis Abraham Jnr Sandy, it has certainly gone a long way.
45 seconds ago

Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:49 am

Lyndon-spam Ham no shame in that,its good for them that your on the end of the phone for them
8 hours ago · Unlike · 3 people

Stevie Allen Mate you should never be ashamed of crying when you lose someone close, it shows your a real man
8 hours ago · Unlike · 1 person

Alan Lydiard Annis i had tears in my eyes down the city on saturday, if anything has come out of such a tragedy is that Mikey has untied fans and clubs across the country, respect to Mikeys family and friends may he RIP sorry for the loss

Nathan Jones its so sad that it took the death of great man and a great bluebirds supporter for people to realise how quickley someones familly can be left heart broken. sorry for your loss annis and to mikes familly.
R.I.P MIKE DYE

Andrew Castles Annis we freinds but should not lead to this rip from forest fec
7 hours ago · Unlike · 1 person

Mark Thorpe well said Annis and I will say it again R.I.P and may respect be shown by all fans around the country lets stand shoulder to shoulder on this one and put nationalities to one side from Norwich City

Andrew Castles Damm rite we all no we have a laugh but never this too far and at watching overpayed wankers . Rip

Wolfy Gallagher RIP Mikey Dyes - from Cork, Ireland

Lyndon-spam Ham my thoughts are with you nathalie and also to the family

Andrew Castles Natalie my thoughts are with u xx be strong

Richard Parsons Chin up m8t from a mod
4 minutes ago · Unlike · 1 person
Annis Abraham Jnr Your a goodun Richie.

Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:03 am

I just hope that something good comes out of a very sad sad event.

Hearing Cardiff fans give the announcement of Brendan Rodgers father passing away respect on Saturday was a step in the right direction as was the emails,messages and texts received from Jacks and other fans all around the country regarding Mikey Dye .

I am sure every football fan regardless of club or country is appalled by what happened.

You will not stop banter between rival fans especially the Jacks and us but that's all it should be just friendly "banter" and when Wales play those local rivalries should be left aside where both sets of supporters join together to support Wales.

Maybe just maybe , that might help improve the atmosphere at Wales international games and help spur on the team.

Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:10 am

Thats nice to hear after some of the shit thats been put out there.

Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:23 pm

billy ronson wrote:I just hope that something good comes out of a very sad sad event.

Hearing Cardiff fans give the announcement of Brendan Rodgers father passing away respect on Saturday was a step in the right direction as was the emails,messages and texts received from Jacks and other fans all around the country regarding Mikey Dye .

I am sure every football fan regardless of club or country is appalled by what happened.

You will not stop banter between rival fans especially the Jacks and us but that's all it should be just friendly "banter" and when Wales play those local rivalries should be left aside where both sets of supporters join together to support Wales.

Maybe just maybe , that might help improve the atmosphere at Wales international games and help spur on the team.

I Honestly believe some good will come out of this.