Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Canton Stand Baz and his mate. I am worried !!

Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:53 pm

With his constant chanting of Peter Whishingham and saying how much he loves the fella Image but then Yesterday we had another worrying time from him when he departed the forum piss up around six saying him and his mate were going to get some Cans, some vaseline :o Play Fifa on the PlayStation and play Poker :shock: :? . Now i will leave that up to your imagination but the Poker and Vaseline left me thinking :? :? Strip Poker :?: Or maybe the Vaseline was to help get Baz's cacks off :o :shock:

Perhaps Baz can clear this little confusion up :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Canton Stand Baz and his mate. I am worried !!

Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:55 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:With his constant chanting of Peter Whishingham and saying how much he loves the fella Image but then Yesterday we had another worrying time from him when he departed the forum piss up around six saying him and his mate were going to get some Cans, some vaseline :o Play Fifa on the PlayStation and play Poker :shock: :? . Now i will leave that up to your imagination but the Poker and Vaseline left me thinking :? :? Strip Poker :?: Or maybe the Vaseline was to help get Baz's cacks off :o :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:16 pm

Reported to the mods :lol:

Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:11 am

peter wishingham la la la. nukes i'm with you...i'm a bit worried about baz these days.

Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:27 am

We'll have to change his name to Canton Stand Babs :lol:

Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:41 am

Xcasual wrote:We'll have to change his name to Canton Stand Babs :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:42 am

Canton stand baz wrote:Reported to the mods :lol:

They are worried as well :lol: :lol:

Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:34 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:With his constant chanting of Peter Whishingham and saying how much he loves the fella Image but then Yesterday we had another worrying time from him when he departed the forum piss up around six saying him and his mate were going to get some Cans, some vaseline :o Play Fifa on the PlayStation and play Poker :shock: :? . Now i will leave that up to your imagination but the Poker and Vaseline left me thinking :? :? Strip Poker :?: Or maybe the Vaseline was to help get Baz's cacks off :o :shock:

Steve, He had no Mrs to go home to saturday night so instead of a session with us he would rather buy the vaseline,cans and play play station with his brother in law at his house :lol: Are we sure it is his brother in law ? ;) And not his lover :shock:

Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:43 pm

Bowmonster wrote:

Steve, He had no Mrs to go home to saturday night so instead of a session with us he would rather buy the vaseline,cans and play play station with his brother in law at his house :lol: Are we sure it is his brother in law ? ;) And not his lover :shock:

Hmmm wonder who won the strip Poker :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:44 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

Hmmm wonder who won the strip Poker :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wonder mate :oops: :lol:

Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:48 pm

It doesn't bear thinking about :shock: at the end of the night one of them would be bollock naked playing Fifa whilst the other would be in his under pants :lol: :lol:

Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:50 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:It doesn't bear thinking about :shock: at the end of the night one of them would be bollock naked playing Fifa whilst the other would be in his under pants :lol: :lol:

Steve, I am pissing myself here with that thought in my mind :lol: :lol:

Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:51 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:It doesn't bear thinking about :shock: at the end of the night one of them would be bollock naked playing Fifa whilst the other would be in his under pants :lol: :lol:

Cheers for that Nukes :evil: :evil: ....just had a mental image which wasn't very nice :lol: :lol: ....Baz and Carl :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ......hope you had a nice evening ;) ;) ;)

Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:56 pm

Marc wrote:

Cheers for that Nukes :evil: :evil: ....just had a mental image which wasn't very nice :lol: :lol: ....Baz and Carl :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ......hope you had a nice evening ;) ;) ;)

:lol: :lol: I dont think Baz can face coming on here for a while after this :oops: Dont worry we wont forget :lol:

Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:01 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
Marc wrote:

:lol: :lol: I dont think Baz can face coming on here for a while after this :oops: Dont worry we wont forget :lol:

Lee, did you have to put face and coming in the same sentence. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:02 pm

Marc wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:
Marc wrote:

Lee, did you have to put face and coming in the same sentence. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

:shock: :lol: :lol: I didn't mean for it to come out like that :D

Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:06 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
Marc wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:
Marc wrote:

:shock: :lol: :lol: I didn't mean for it to come out like that :D

Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:14 pm

Just had a text of Baz saying am i ready for the onslaught. Hmmm what is he up to. Hope i aint gonna get an invite to there next game :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:33 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Just had a text of Baz saying am i ready for the onslaught. Hmmm what is he up to. Hope i aint gonna get an invite to there next game :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He is online ordering your s&m outfits for your private invitation Steve :o :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:35 pm

He's not happy with you Nukes :lol: :lol: ....oh well, considering what we had to put up with on the forum bus, with his Whittingham chants :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:50 pm

Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:58 pm

i seen Baz at the game and he said he was out after for a few. forgot to ask why he still wasn't around when i met back up with you. and that was still early :shock:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:09 pm

WARNING - HOMOPHOBIA WILL NOT BE TOLERATED ON THIS BOARD AND BANS WILL BE ISSUED - AAMB MODS ;)

Having said that Baz has gone £20.00 blind,and his friend has gone ALL IN ;)

Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:12 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Just had a text of Baz saying am i ready for the onslaught. Hmmm what is he up to. Hope i aint gonna get an invite to there next game :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He is online ordering your s&m outfits for your private invitation Steve :o :ayatollah:

If he had asked i would of told him i have got all that S &M shit already :lol: :lol:

TopCat CCFC wrote:WARNING - HOMOPHOBIA WILL NOT BE TOLERATED ON THIS BOARD AND BANS WILL BE ISSUED - AAMB MODS ;)

:shock: :shock: all in on the 1st hand :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TopCat CCFC wrote:WARNING - HOMOPHOBIA WILL NOT BE TOLERATED ON THIS BOARD AND BANS WILL BE ISSUED - AAMB MODS ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:29 pm

:o :o :o :o wtf is going on???????? :o :o

I obviously asked the wrong mod!!! :lol:

Saying that though lads I'd shag a dusty hole given half a chance! :D

Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:31 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:35 pm

Canton stand baz wrote::o :o :o :o wtf is going on???????? :o :o

evening Baz sorry i missed you after the game sat. didný realise you would be going so early :lol:

Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:38 pm

saddam wrote:
Canton stand baz wrote::o :o :o :o wtf is going on???????? :o :o

evening Baz sorry i missed you after the game sat. didný realise you would be going so early :lol:

He went to reveal his HAND !! :o :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: