Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

bluebirds fans the best in the world

Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:08 pm

after the tragic episode at wembely with our fellow supporter being murdered,going to the match on saturday was very emotional .
i took me scarf and put a special note of condolance on it
Arriving at the gates i was indeed overcome by the amount of supporters there
everyone was stood in silence watching while supporters were paying their respects to one of our family by putting flowers ,city tops and scarves at the gate
i put my scarf on the gate and thought about all the away matches where there have been problems and how even going back the last 20 or thirty years how bluebird fans have always looked after each other especially in times of trouble
there is something very special about being a bluebirds supporter because its not as if we have been endowed with success on the playing field .
what makes our club special is that not only do we have the supporters together as a family but the football club is also in unity with us along with the players and the manager .
yesterday at the gate everybody there was puting money in the buckets coin and notes because we all care about Cardiff City football and our family of supporters
Even in the ground the players showed their respect to what had happened and Gezza showing his arm band to the supporters
when he scored saying This goal is for Mikey was fantastic
Lets hope this tragic incident makes us all stronger and the club stronger and lets get to the premiership for Mikey
R I P Mikey and guide us towards greater things on and off the pitch