Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" TOTAL MONEY RAISED SO FAR "

Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:39 pm

The truth is no one knows, what I do know is the Paypal site now stands at £2,200, A collection in Canton yesterday raised £1,000 but that's already been passed on directly to the family.

The Ninian pub where there were a few buckets that were supported to the max are still active so to speak, the Landlord wishes to do as much as possible, and during the rugby today and another function at the pub this week, he wants to use those opportunities to get as much in as is possible, so a big up to him.

The club shop has kept a bucket on the counter for this week, and there are a few ongoing things in other areas, the vast majority of the money raised yesterday is locked up safely in a safe down the club, and it will be counted early this week.

I promise to let you know as soon as we know.

I have thanked a lot of individuals and rightly so, but I also want to thank the club as a whole, from the top to the bottom, they couldn't have done more in my opinion and even the players and manager have created such a unity that in all my years following the club i have not seen the like. Massive thanks yet again.

Re: " TOTAL MONEY RAISED SO FAR "

Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:41 pm

Gwyn
SUPERB :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:42 pm

Well done to all

Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:48 pm

Top notch. :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:53 pm

great news well done ..... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:01 pm

fantastic response by everyone who has donated what they can.

Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:11 pm

carlccfc wrote:fantastic response by everyone who has donated what they can.

agreed,now matter what amount you put in the bucket,it all helps :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: