Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" THREE MORE FANS ARRESTED "

Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:17 pm

My Personal Opinion they went to the Welsh turnstiles looking for trouble, they called the Welsh ,Welsh C.... etc, surely as well as manslaughter it was intent and Racist ?

NATIONAL NEWS RSS FEED
Three more held over Wembley death
7:44pm Sunday 11th September 2011

Three more men have been arrested over the death of a Wales football fan who was found with fatal head injuries outside Wembley Stadium.

The trio went to a police station in West Mercia and were detained by Scotland Yard officers on Sunday morning. They remain in custody.

Ian Mytton, 41, of Gateley Close, Redditch, Worcestershire has already been charged with the manslaughter of Michael Dye.

He will appear at Redditch Magistrates' Court on Monday.

Mr Dye, 44, was found hurt on September 6 before Wales played England in a Euro 2012 qualifier.

He was taken to Northwick Park Hospital but later died. The caused of death was found to be blunt trauma to the back of the head.

Tributes were paid to avid Cardiff City fan Mr Dye, including by the club's chief executive Gethin Jenkins.

A group was set up on Facebook in his memory, with many entries that mentioned his wife Nathalie and children.

Re: " THREE MORE FANS ARRESTED "

Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:19 pm

So he's english, lets see if the media report that then....i doubt it, the wankers :twisted:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:31 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:So he's english, lets see if the media report that then....i doubt it, the wankers :twisted:

Agree about the media, especially the Daily Mails insistence on stating on a few occasions that they weren't English.

However, lets hope the nationality of these to$$ers does not become an issue. The condemnation of them has been from all English fans as well. They are murderous thugs and are seen as such by ALL nations.

Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:32 pm

f*cking english cunts, being welsh is worse than being f**k black in the 60s in London these days :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:38 pm

If he supported Millwall it would be all over the press about a pre-arranged pitched battle between the notorious soul crew and bushwackers. The thugs will have arranged the fight on the net and on their blackberries etc

Because he is villa it will get little coverage.

Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:42 pm

boring glory wrote:f*cking english cunts, being welsh is worse than being f**k black in the 60s in London these days :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Its easy to get angry but we have many English fans who are great people along with English players, so stoop as low as the cowardly thugs that killed Mike.

Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:42 pm

boring glory wrote:f*cking english cunts, being welsh is worse than being f**k black in the 60s in London these days :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Cheers mate, from an English Cardiff City supporter who has lived in Wales for longer than some Welsh born members of this forum... ;)

The natioanlity is irrelevant. The crime is just as bad whether the culprits were English, Welsh or Outer Mongolian.

Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:43 pm

joncandy wrote:

Cheers mate, from an English Cardiff City supporter who has lived in Wales for longer than some Welsh born members of this forum... ;)

The natioanlity is irrelevant. The crime is just as bad whether the culprits were Enlgish, Welsh or Outer Mongolian.

Hear, hear Jon :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:54 pm

Thought he was a wolves fan? Great news let hope he gets what he deserves LIFE!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:56 pm

Alot of people seem to be going on about whether he is White black welsh English and so on.... The more important thing is that justice is brought in the correct manor to whoever the person or persons are.

They must get what they derserve

Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:53 pm

There are some real fuktards that post on this site...!! beggers belief to be honest..!! :(

Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:58 pm

f*cking Villa wankers :evil: :evil: :evil:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:36 pm

Lets cool it guys ffs

Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:38 pm

earnieblue wrote:Lets cool it guys ffs

Unfortunately mate you can't educate pork

Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:23 pm

omg

Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:01 am

joncandy wrote:

The natioanlity is irrelevant. The crime is just as bad whether the culprits were English, Welsh or Outer Mongolian.

Spot on John :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:17 am

ccfcgrangeend wrote:f*cking Villa wankers :evil: :evil: :evil:

I remember when villa came to Ninian Park to watch us v Plymouth years ago. 15 of them I think & they were all decent lads,I just hope it weren't any of them.

Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:40 am

Annis as the investigation uncovers the truth of what happened last Tuesday evening I believe it is sadly going to leave a number of questions unanswered. I hope that at the very least it is established that these guys did in fact go to the away fans turnstiles looking for trouble as once that is done it is difficult to argue a lack of intent in their actions.

Once the people responsible for Mikeys murder have been found I think the next biggest question to be asked relates to the action of the Metropolitan Police, in particular why did the go into the away section and arrest 6 innocent people? It was obvious from that action the Police were looking for more than 1 person but the first and only place they looked was the awat fans.

Is it possible that the immediate reaction of the Metropolitan Police that this was an act of inter club rivalry, I believe it was and that attitude goes to the core of their opinion of Cardiff and Swansea fans and it's quite simply wrong. As I see it the only possible evidence available would be CCTV images and I think they, the Met, have just gone in and arrested people who looked like those in the CCTV images.

In my opinion this is the reason why the Tabloid press were reporting this inter club rivalry thing, of course I have no proof of that, but with everything that has happened since last Tuesday I think in this situation 2 + 2 = 4 no doubt in my mind.

I have this morning sent an email to my MP, Wayne David, and asked him to raise the question in Parliament. I know some on the board will think it's a waste of time but I think this process will not be complete until thos who killed Mikey have been dealt with by the courts and that there is a public enquiry to events since this terrible attack took place.

These include the actions of the Met and the behaviour of the tabloid press because they have committed an act of character assassination on Mikey and hat is wrong. I can think of countless occasions where people killed on the streets of London has resulted in a public enquiry and I believe Mikeys case deserves no less.

He and his family have been the victims of a brutal and unprovoked attack and they deserve better than a shoddy Police enquiry and being attacked in the tabloid press.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:51 am

nugent wrote:

omg

I give up :(

Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:54 am

Forever Blue wrote:My Personal Opinion they went to the Welsh turnstiles looking for trouble, they called the Welsh ,Welsh C.... etc, surely as well as manslaughter it was intent and Racist ?

Annis I agree with you knowing what some cu##s are like this is what happened. smack any lad who was there that looked welsh in the right age group then leg it

NATIONAL NEWS RSS FEED
Three more held over Wembley death
7:44pm Sunday 11th September 2011

Three more men have been arrested over the death of a Wales football fan who was found with fatal head injuries outside Wembley Stadium.

The trio went to a police station in West Mercia and were detained by Scotland Yard officers on Sunday morning. They remain in custody.

Ian Mytton, 41, of Gateley Close, Redditch, Worcestershire has already been charged with the manslaughter of Michael Dye.

He will appear at Redditch Magistrates' Court on Monday.

Mr Dye, 44, was found hurt on September 6 before Wales played England in a Euro 2012 qualifier.

He was taken to Northwick Park Hospital but later died. The caused of death was found to be blunt trauma to the back of the head.

Tributes were paid to avid Cardiff City fan Mr Dye, including by the club's chief executive Gethin Jenkins.

A group was set up on Facebook in his memory, with many entries that mentioned his wife Nathalie and children.

Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:03 am

castleblue wrote:Annis as the investigation uncovers the truth of what happened last Tuesday evening I believe it is sadly going to leave a number of questions unanswered. I hope that at the very least it is established that these guys did in fact go to the away fans turnstiles looking for trouble as once that is done it is difficult to argue a lack of intent in their actions.

Once the people responsible for Mikeys murder have been found I think the next biggest question to be asked relates to the action of the Metropolitan Police, in particular why did the go into the away section and arrest 6 innocent people? It was obvious from that action the Police were looking for more than 1 person but the first and only place they looked was the awat fans.

Is it possible that the immediate reaction of the Metropolitan Police that this was an act of inter club rivalry, I believe it was and that attitude goes to the core of their opinion of Cardiff and Swansea fans and it's quite simply wrong. As I see it the only possible evidence available would be CCTV images and I think they, the Met, have just gone in and arrested people who looked like those in the CCTV images.

In my opinion this is the reason why the Tabloid press were reporting this inter club rivalry thing, of course I have no proof of that, but with everything that has happened since last Tuesday I think in this situation 2 + 2 = 4 no doubt in my mind.

I have this morning sent an email to my MP, Wayne David, and asked him to raise the question in Parliament. I know some on the board will think it's a waste of time but I think this process will not be complete until thos who killed Mikey have been dealt with by the courts and that there is a public enquiry to events since this terrible attack took place.

These include the actions of the Met and the behaviour of the tabloid press because they have committed an act of character assassination on Mikey and hat is wrong. I can think of countless occasions where people killed on the streets of London has resulted in a public enquiry and I believe Mikeys case deserves no less.

He and his family have been the victims of a brutal and unprovoked attack and they deserve better than a shoddy Police enquiry and being attacked in the tabloid press.

Good post Castle to which I do-not have much to add apart from I agree with every word of it. BTW has anyone complained to the Press Complaints or is that down to the family?

Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:52 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
castleblue wrote:Annis as the investigation uncovers the truth of what happened last Tuesday evening I believe it is sadly going to leave a number of questions unanswered. I hope that at the very least it is established that these guys did in fact go to the away fans turnstiles looking for trouble as once that is done it is difficult to argue a lack of intent in their actions.

Good post Castle to which I do-not have much to add apart from I agree with every word of it. BTW has anyone complained to the Press Complaints or is that down to the family?

Thanks Tony. I have registered 3 complaints with the PCC one each for the Daily Mail, The Sun and the Telegraph who sadly posted an online article yesterday where they mentioned Mikeys alledged past but in a very sly way. The printed saying last week the Daily Mail ran an article claiming Mr Dye blah blah blah. It makes my blood boil that they continue to attack the victim but just report someone is charged with manslaughter.

I also sent a email to the Sun journalist John Coles last week however it was not delivered because the Sun blocked his email address and I had a non delivery note stating it was not possible to deliver. I left it 2 days and sent it again and this time it was delivered.

Still waiting for a reply from my MP and I really hope he takes this up because I think there are loads of questions to answer here. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:53 pm

Nice work castleblue, please do keep it up and persist, we need to get the truth out and those insensitive ******** at the Daily Mail and Sun to apologise. Will they dig as deep into the life of the defendant as they did the victim? I doubt it :evil: