Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BOWZER

Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:19 pm

anyone know him ? i sat next to him in the ninian stand yesterday, fair play hes mad as a box of frogs :lol: he
cracks me up

Re: BOWZER

Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:29 pm

ristey1927 wrote:anyone know him ? i sat next to him in the ninian stand yesterday, fair play hes mad as a box of frogs :lol: he
cracks me up

f**k me old Bowzer, how is he. I use to work with him at the steelworks, great bloke but he is a Man U fan. One of the hardest/crazy blokes Ive come across.

Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:32 pm

im sure iv tore a muscle in my stomach from laughing so much, funniest bloke iv ever met :lol: always wears his boots and braces :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:56 pm

FRIDAY! FRIDAY!

Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:56 pm

lets av it lets av it lets av it

Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:58 pm

ristey1927 wrote:im sure iv tore a muscle in my stomach from laughing so much, funniest bloke iv ever met :lol: always wears his boots and braces :ayatollah:

Probably the same boots from the 80s, tight fat git. He's a good sort though Rob, typical old school.

Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:58 pm

Had the pleasure of being sat next to him on the coach to QPR away last season, 2 hours of "Lets have it, lets have it" and "Eton Rifles, Eton Rifles" this was the same match he then went on to piss himself many times on the tube to QPR, absolutely mental but very funny and was wearing his braces :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:24 pm

Known as del boy to usin 117, Friday chant is legendary as well as "let's have it" lol :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:26 pm

CardiffCityCulture wrote:Had the pleasure of being sat next to him on the coach to QPR away last season, 2 hours of "Lets have it, lets have it" and "Eton Rifles, Eton Rifles" this was the same match he then went on to piss himself many times on the tube to QPR, absolutely mental but very funny and was wearing his braces :lol: :lol: :lol:

Making up that sandwich Pete was funny as f**k :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:17 pm

i saw this guy singing lets have it ,lets have it,lets have itt and singing friday and that,he had two red straps on his top,ledgend!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:57 am

tyes he is barking but inside heart of gold never a bully but he does recieve medication for his condition fact the only welsh fan arrested in the infamous 1977 wales scotland at anfield a police horse was galloping down the road outside anfield with bowser hanging onto the horses tail when in the slammer the so called crazy jocks had to plead to the old bill to get a doctor cos this bloke was absolutely insane he was also remembered to quite often sitting naked on the old football special also known to have deep con versation with his pet rabbit . thankfully or sadly they dont make them like this any more so lets av it.

Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:46 am

Up the club another chant, last year left at half time , thought game was over . Currently on a four week ban up the club( brynterian lol. Trying to get him to come to Blackpool

Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:59 am

dibstours wrote:Up the club another chant, last year left at half time , thought game was over . Currently on a four week ban up the club( brynterian lol. Trying to get him to come to Blackpool

Why is he banned from there? He's a laugh when hes up there. :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:18 am

remember QPR AWAY. :( :o

Colourful character defo.

Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:33 pm

CardiffCityCulture wrote:Had the pleasure of being sat next to him on the coach to QPR away last season, 2 hours of "Lets have it, lets have it" and "Eton Rifles, Eton Rifles" this was the same match he then went on to piss himself many times on the tube to QPR, absolutely mental but very funny and was wearing his braces :lol: :lol: :lol:

We must have been in the same row of seats on that bus cos I was sat next to him too. Kept wanting to swap me his Oranjeboom.

The look on peoples faces when he pissed himself was brilliant and then he never got on the bus coming back.

Funny guy.

Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:32 pm

Joe wrote:

We must have been in the same row of seats on that bus cos I was sat next to him too. Kept wanting to swap me his Oranjeboom.

The look on peoples faces when he pissed himself was brilliant and then he never got on the bus coming back.

Funny guy.

Hi Joe spoke to your Missus on Sat she gave me a Kiss on the cheek and said you was in Africa :o :o Will be good to catch up when you get back :ayatollah: :ayatollah: