Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Annis in his new book?

Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:18 pm

Tell me to mind my own buisness mate but i was wondering if you were going to have a tribute page or something along the lines of that for mike dye. I do not no you or i did not know him personally but i have seen how fond you were of him over the last few days and i feel it would be a fitting tribute for you to say a few words about him in your book . Like i said tell me to mind my own buisness if you like or is the book to far advanced to make any changes? :ayatollah:

Re: Annis in his new book?

Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:30 pm

Im pretty sure its all finished mate

Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:50 pm

Cardiffcityfc wrote:Tell me to mind my own buisness mate but i was wondering if you were going to have a tribute page or something along the lines of that for mike dye. I do not no you or i did not know him personally but i have seen how fond you were of him over the last few days and i feel it would be a fitting tribute for you to say a few words about him in your book . Like i said tell me to mind my own buisness if you like or is the book to far advanced to make any changes? :ayatollah:

It was meant to go to print last Wednesday 9am, I managed to stop it in time and without a doubt I have done so,I finish of the book with Mikey. But All stories stay the same and I know Mikey would of wanted it that way.

Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:53 pm

Cardiffcityfc wrote:Tell me to mind my own buisness mate but i was wondering if you were going to have a tribute page or something along the lines of that for mike dye. I do not no you or i did not know him personally but i have seen how fond you were of him over the last few days and i feel it would be a fitting tribute for you to say a few words about him in your book . Like i said tell me to mind my own buisness if you like or is the book to far advanced to make any changes? :ayatollah:

The book was going to print first thing on Weds morning but Annis managed to stop the print and add a few warming words in the memory of Mikey :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:54 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

It was meant to go to print last Wednesday 9am, I managed to stop it in time and without a doubt I have done so,I finish of the book with Mikey. But All stories stay the same and I know Mikey would of wanted it that way.

Thanks for the reply mate i was a bit nervous to ask or not i was thinking over the last few days if i should or not i ddnt no if it would be too raw in the memory to ask something like that.. Looking forward to reading it mate i havent bought any of your others yet but i am planning on doing so soon :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:45 pm

JamesM wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Thanks for the reply mate i was a bit nervous to ask or not i was thinking over the last few days if i should or not i ddnt no if it would be too raw in the memory to ask something like that.. Looking forward to reading it mate i havent bought any of your others yet but i am planning on doing so soon :ayatollah:

Cheers James
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: