Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: FAO GYWN .ANNIS ETC

Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:07 pm

Fantastic gesture Steve.

Absolute respect for that, never mind what the knockers say.

Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:28 pm

Thatcher's GOLD wrote:
Daya wrote:CHAPS im in china for a few weeks but well done firstly on the Diao collection hats off to you and everybody else involved in the collections, i doubt im back for the funeral etc and collections etc etc anyway enough of the waffle can you stick me in for a grand for the funeral costs , give him a top send off ! - add it to the funeral directors bill and send me the invoice etc etc, and after that if the grave needs maintence there after i will supply the gardner ( CLEMOLOVECHILD) CCFC. until when.

Daio was top geezer he deserves after this disgusting thing that has happened to him- it could have been any of us.

Before the nerds come knocking wanting to have a crack .... i may have fallen out of love with the current regieme but i have all the time in the world for the fans of the club and the history of the club and it provided me with 15 years nearly of great times nearly as good as all my times at the might irons! Seriously though, sorry i missed today for the send off to one of the best characters of CCFC fan base ... i have put my views on http://www.voteadambrown.com or whatever it is. blardy blardy bla

Daio was top bloke City through and through . The old days were the best days and Daio wa part of that ! Daio your probably on the web up there these days reading .... at least the press cant stitch you for that !

As for the English tw*t banged up for it - hang the c**t , release him early? be safer to hang him!

You've started a thread blagging about a donation, should have just kept it to yourself, whopper.

You Sir are a KUNT, That is all.

Well done Steve

Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:55 pm

FANTASTIC GESTURE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: .....To the people who are having a dig at him, then for once words really do fail me.

Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:57 pm

jamccfc wrote:In some people's eyes Daya can do no right.

He offers a large donation and because he's done so on here he's being insensitive.

He has stated that he is in china, so maybe this was the easiest way to pledge his support.

Daya you are a gent who gets abused by some on here because you are controversial.

You deserve this :ayatollah:

jamccfc spot on with your post :ayatollah: Agree with the above - Whatever Daya says or does seems he will always be questioned by some people.
I For one get on with Daya,and what he has done along with other Cardiff fans on here since Mikeys death,we should be proud of as fellow fans.

Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:02 pm

Thatcher's GOLD wrote:
Daya wrote:CHAPS im in china for a few weeks but well done firstly on the Diao collection hats off to you and everybody else involved in the collections, i doubt im back for the funeral etc and collections etc etc anyway enough of the waffle can you stick me in for a grand for the funeral costs , give him a top send off ! - add it to the funeral directors bill and send me the invoice etc etc, and after that if the grave needs maintence there after i will supply the gardner ( CLEMOLOVECHILD) CCFC. until when.

Daio was top geezer he deserves after this disgusting thing that has happened to him- it could have been any of us.

Before the nerds come knocking wanting to have a crack .... i may have fallen out of love with the current regieme but i have all the time in the world for the fans of the club and the history of the club and it provided me with 15 years nearly of great times nearly as good as all my times at the might irons! Seriously though, sorry i missed today for the send off to one of the best characters of CCFC fan base ... i have put my views on http://www.voteadambrown.com or whatever it is. blardy blardy bla

Daio was top bloke City through and through . The old days were the best days and Daio wa part of that ! Daio your probably on the web up there these days reading .... at least the press cant stitch you for that !

As for the English tw*t banged up for it - hang the c**t , release him early? be safer to hang him!

You've started a thread blagging about a donation, should have just kept it to yourself, whopper.

an you should have kept your opinion to your self not insult a fellow fan making a gen donation he has explained he is
away at the moment

Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:06 pm

Daya you truely are a Legend mate. I've not met you personally but I'm completely clueless as to why people have a problem with you!!!

You are great fun and I really enjoy reading your posts on the Messageboards and Twitter. Was gutted when you said you were leaving as you seem like a top guy!

Cannot fault you at all and this gesture is amazing.

It really does sum up the state of the world today when you can't even give a gift of your hard earned money to a good cause without getting criticised. I find the comments putting you down laughable!

Well done mate, you are a class act! Hope you come back to the forum soon!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:44 pm

Nice one steve, top man !