Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO GYWN .ANNIS ETC

Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:07 pm

CHAPS im in china for a few weeks but well done firstly on the Diao collection hats off to you and everybody else involved in the collections, i doubt im back for the funeral etc and collections etc etc anyway enough of the waffle can you stick me in for a grand for the funeral costs , give him a top send off ! - add it to the funeral directors bill and send me the invoice etc etc, and after that if the grave needs maintence there after i will supply the gardner ( CLEMOLOVECHILD) CCFC. until when.

Daio was top geezer he deserves after this disgusting thing that has happened to him- it could have been any of us.

Before the nerds come knocking wanting to have a crack .... i may have fallen out of love with the current regieme but i have all the time in the world for the fans of the club and the history of the club and it provided me with 15 years nearly of great times nearly as good as all my times at the might irons! Seriously though, sorry i missed today for the send off to one of the best characters of CCFC fan base ... i have put my views on www.voteadambrown.com or whatever it is. blardy blardy bla

Daio was top bloke City through and through . The old days were the best days and Daio wa part of that ! Daio your probably on the web up there these days reading .... at least the press cant stitch you for that !

As for the English tw*t banged up for it - hang the c**t , release him early? be safer to hang him!

Re: FAO GYWN .ANNIS ETC

Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:11 pm

Daya wrote:CHAPS im in china for a few weeks but well done firstly on the Diao collection hats off to you and everybody else involved in the collections, i doubt im back for the funeral etc and collections etc etc anyway enough of the waffle can you stick me in for a grand for the funeral costs , give him a top send off ! - add it to the funeral directors bill and send me the invoice etc etc, and after that if the grave needs maintence there after i will supply the gardner ( CLEMOLOVECHILD) CCFC. until when.

Daio was top geezer he deserves after this disgusting thing that has happened to him- it could have been any of us.

Before the nerds come knocking wanting to have a crack .... i may have fallen out of love with the current regieme but i have all the time in the world for the fans of the club and the history of the club and it provided me with 15 years nearly of great times nearly as good as all my times at the might irons! Seriously though, sorry i missed today for the send off to one of the best characters of CCFC fan base ... i have put my views on http://www.voteadambrown.com or whatever it is. blardy blardy bla

Daio was top bloke City through and through . The old days were the best days and Daio wa part of that ! Daio your probably on the web up there these days reading .... at least the press cant stitch you for that !

As for the English tw*t banged up for it - hang the c**t , release him early? be safer to hang him!

Fair play to you Steve-whatever people say about you, you are a generous bloke. Keep posting on here-i for one miss your rants and wind ups.

Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:14 pm

A very generous offer made by you Steve :ayatollah: Yesterday was a very emotional day for all. :(
Glad you are back posting :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:16 pm

I think if you approached the family in confidence and asked them if they would accept your very generous, that would be more tasetful.

You just don't have any class lad

Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:21 pm

Its a great gesture however it is presented. Im sure we are all appreciative. Thanks .

Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:23 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:I think if you approached the family in confidence and asked them if they would accept your very generous, that would be more tasetful.

2nd that great gestures are done in secret not for the whole world to see

Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:24 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:I think if you approached the family in confidence and asked them if they would accept your very generous, that would be more tasetful.

there we go then. Good Motorhead song though.

Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:27 pm

f**k me. Sorry for taking the time . im being picked up on etiquette now ffs . sorry i spoke tara. Annis give me a buzz when u have 5. :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:29 pm

lets not argue over donations on here boys it the last thing the family want to see
a very good gesture mate

Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:30 pm

Bit harsh that, it's not about scoring points it's about CCFC and it's beloved fan base sticking together. I for one thought it was a very generous offer to make.

Good on you Daya.

Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:54 pm

Daya wrote:CHAPS im in china for a few weeks but well done firstly on the Diao collection hats off to you and everybody else involved in the collections, i doubt im back for the funeral etc and collections etc etc anyway enough of the waffle can you stick me in for a grand for the funeral costs , give him a top send off ! - add it to the funeral directors bill and send me the invoice etc etc, and after that if the grave needs maintence there after i will supply the gardner ( CLEMOLOVECHILD) CCFC. until when.

Before the nerds come knocking wanting to have a crack .... i may have fallen out of love with the current regieme but i have all the time in the world for the fans of the club and the history of the club and it provided me with 15 years nearly of great times nearly as good as all my times at the might irons! Seriously though, sorry i missed today for the send off to one of the best characters of CCFC fan base ... i have put my views on http://www.voteadambrown.com or whatever it is. blardy blardy bla

Daya, No matter what anyone says about you, when ever there is a charity or fund raiser you are always there and very Generous with it :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:58 pm

Daya has already said he is in China. Phoning back over here would cost a fortune.

It's fantastic what he is offering.

Daya do the :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:07 pm

fair play Daya thats quality

for the knockers, maybe Daya knows annis has the ear of Nathalie whereas he himself might not.

Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:11 pm

That's a great gesture, I know Dayo ain't everyone's cup of tea, and next to TLG I must be one who's had the most run ins with him, and whilst at the best I often think he's goes about things the wrong way, in this case I will forgive him any errors in judgement on how it's come across, because what's important is at the end of the day it will help a family who need all the love and support we can give at this sad time. :old:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:13 pm

Can't fault you Steve, very generous indeed. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:30 pm

Dayo love you m8 enuff said x :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:40 pm

Respect mr day :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:49 pm

Steve Day that is a fantastic contribution and you can feel very proud of your generosity :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:52 pm

Nice Gesture Mr Day forget your rants at times, you were there in the days when city needed
help and you are there to help a family struck with tragedy.top man even though your back supporting the Irons!
Cheers,Willy.

Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:56 pm

carlccfc wrote:Steve Day that is a fantastic contribution and you can feel very proud of your generosity :ayatollah:

I echo these words, and salute you mate. :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:14 pm

fantastic gesture Steve, top man :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:31 pm

great gesture dayo i know you new mikey for a long time..thanks again from the mighty bluebirds

Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:43 pm

In some people's eyes Daya can do no right.

He offers a large donation and because he's done so on here he's being insensitive.

He has stated that he is in china, so maybe this was the easiest way to pledge his support.

Daya you are a gent who gets abused by some on here because you are controversial.

You deserve this :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:14 pm

i would like to say how impressed i am at the way cardiff fans have rallied round for there late good friend,i think people should look at you as fans of a club that sincerely cares about each other rather than judge you on alledged incidents in the past.i follow coventry everywhere and it never crossed my mind that i could goto football and never come back,although i never met the poor bloke he seemed loved and respected by all of you,my thoughts go to his family at this sad time,

Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:15 pm

arbocov wrote:i would like to say how impressed i am at the way cardiff fans have rallied round for there late good friend,i think people should look at you as fans of a club that sincerely cares about each other rather than judge you on alledged incidents in the past.i follow coventry everywhere and it never crossed my mind that i could goto football and never come back,although i never met the poor bloke he seemed loved and respected by all of you,my thoughts go to his family at this sad time,

Thankyou :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:10 am

Cheers lads i wasnt out to offend .

Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:16 am

Good on you Steve. You still owe me a tenner though ;-)
Good on all the others too on here for helping out the family at a difficult time like this.

Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:41 am

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
AndyFS

Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:48 am

Steve that's a wonderful gesture

Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:43 pm

You've started a thread blagging about a donation, should have just kept it to yourself, whopper.