Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO Marc,Bowmonster,Nukes

Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:59 pm

what time did you 3 pissheads leave the madhouse. shame i couldn't stay later but want to keep the missus sweet for Blackpool ;)
hope you had a good 1 :ayatollah:

Re: FAO Marc,Bowmonster,Nukes

Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:12 pm

Hi Darren Nukes had to get the half 9 train and myself and Marc were left he went about 9.45pm and i followed at 10.10pm as Mrs Bow picked us up as there was no one left to drink with :(
See you friday mate. :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:15 pm

Bowmonster wrote:Hi Darren Nukes had to get the half 9 train and myself and Marc were left he went about 9.45pm and i followed at 10.10pm as Mrs Bow picked us up as there was no one left to drink with :(
See you friday mate. :ayatollah:

would have liked to stay longer to have a chance to get Marc back for stitching me up in killer :lol:
will speak to you in the week to arrange a meeting time for friday morning :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:39 pm

I am gonna stay over next time. Pissed of leaving early all the time :cry:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:44 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:I am gonna stay over next time. Pissed of leaving early all the time :cry:

have a word with Marc i'm sure he could sort you out with a place at the Beverley. surely he must have a discount card for there now with the amount of time he spends there :o :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:00 pm

saddam wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:I am gonna stay over next time. Pissed of leaving early all the time :cry:

have a word with Marc i'm sure he could sort you out with a place at the Beverley. surely he must have a discount card for there now with the amount of time he spends there :o :ayatollah:

He's banned from there for being a Tool i believe :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:04 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
saddam wrote:

He's banned from there for being a Tool i believe :lol: :lol: :lol:

:shock: :shock:
good to meet up again yesterday.
when we having the next proper piss up :lol: :lol:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:06 pm

Only joking Marc :lol: in fact Marc said he wasnt having me snoring :o :old:

Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:37 pm

I'm sure Marc will let you go top and tail Steve ;) :lol:

Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:04 pm

WTF is going on here :lol: :lol: ...Nukes I never get banned from anywhere ;) ........Darren, Was a cracking game of killer though :lol:
Nukes I'll get you a room in my second abode. Bowmonster, I've worked out if I meet you 3 hours later than usual, I might have a chance of drinking with you, oh and making the Indian (one you are not banned from that is)....... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:22 pm

Perhaps lets start the Forum Piss up after the Game then we will have a hell of a night and everyone might stay to the end :D :old: :old: :old: :old:

Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:35 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Perhaps lets start the Forum Piss up after the Game then we will have a hell of a night and everyone might stay to the end :D :old: :old: :old: :old:

What do we do before the game Steve ;) :lol:

Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:37 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Perhaps lets start the Forum Piss up after the Game then we will have a hell of a night and everyone might stay to the end :D :old: :old: :old: :old:

Do what Marc does ! drink Coke :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:39 pm

Marc wrote:WTF is going on here :lol: :lol: ...Nukes I never get banned from anywhere ;) ........Darren, Was a cracking game of killer though :lol:
Nukes I'll get you a room in my second abode. Bowmonster, I've worked out if I meet you 3 hours later than usual, I might have a chance of drinking with you, oh and making the Indian (one you are not banned from that is)....... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Marc, You left me with that right character in the madhouse who i sat next to in the kareoke lounge :lol:
He gave me his life story and told me he is on his 2nd divorce after marrying the cousin in the same family as his 1st wife :shock: He said he is getting no sympathy and getting stick from all angles :lol: His new bit of rough came over then and introduced herself saying we have known each other for years but have only just started dating each other :lol: What a place that is mate. :shock: I must have a face of a counsellor :lol:

Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:40 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

Do what Marc does ! drink Coke :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:41 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: ....can't wait for a 12 o'clock kick off.......Lee will have us in the pub at 9 :shock: :shock: ........all good fun ;)
Nukes are you bringing your new friend phantom with you, he sounds a barrel of laughs :? ...Sam will be in his element. :D

Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:43 pm

Marc wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: ....can't wait for a 12 o'clock kick off.......Lee will have us in the pub at 9 :shock: :shock: ........all good fun ;)
Nukes are you bringing your new friend phantom with you, he sounds a barrel of laughs :? ...Sam will be in his element. :D

Marc i have told Saddam i want to be in the wetherspoons in Blackpool between 8 & 9 am on saturday :lol:

Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:46 pm

Marc wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: ....can't wait for a 12 o'clock kick off.......Lee will have us in the pub at 9 :shock: :shock: ........all good fun ;)

What the Phantom of all cock suckers :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Yeah he can come, we can find him a sense of humour :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:47 pm

Bowmonster wrote:

Marc i have told Saddam i want to be in the wetherspoons in Blackpool between 8 & 9 am on saturday :lol:

Lee, doesn't surprise me in the slightest :lol: :lol: ...hope there's no pool tables there ;) ;) ...He loves a game of killer our Darren. :lol: :lol:

Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:54 pm

Marc wrote:WTF is going on here :lol: :lol: ...Nukes I never get banned from anywhere ;) ........Darren, Was a cracking game of killer though :lol:

Marc i think i will retire from playing pool ;) You have got your lucky charm over me and i have been having nighmares over that pot i missed in killer to take the money :oops:
Agree cracking games though mate :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:48 pm

i see you guys have been busy :lol:
this thread and canton stand baz's 1 :shock:
i'm only playing killer if i'm not after Marc ;) before will be fine :)
i reckon we could be early in wetherspoons Lee :o don't tell the missus.
and whats this about a phantom Nukes???????????
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:33 pm

Phantom Nukes Hmmmmm please tell me more :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:27 pm

saddam wrote:i see you guys have been busy :lol:

Definately Darren, I might have a surprise up my sleeve and will reveal all on saturday morning ;) :D

Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:33 pm

Bowmonster wrote:

Definately Darren, I might have a surprise up my sleeve and will reveal all on saturday morning ;) :D

:shock: :shock: :shock: hope canton stand baz has nothing to do with it :lol: :lol:

Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:35 pm

saddam wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

:shock: :shock: :shock: hope canton stand baz has nothing to do with it :lol: :lol:

That i can promise you Darren he hasn't i'm sorry to disappoint ;) :lol:

Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:42 pm

gonna be a good weekend i think mate :lol:
i'm sure the missus will fill in all the hazy blanks for me if i can't remember any of it ;)

Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:44 pm

saddam wrote:gonna be a good weekend i think mate :lol:
i'm sure the missus will fill in all the hazy blanks for me if i can't remember any of it ;)

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: Cant wait.