Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

its not football but?

Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:19 pm

Any one els sick of earing about the twin towers disaster? .
U mean yes it is the single bigest act off terrorism ever,but we had it in a smaller scale for decades and much of the cash the ira got come from the yanks.
Every paper,news and docomentry on sky is talking about it,the yanks are so full of shit.

Re: its not football but?

Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:21 pm

Yeh mate they r only makin a fuss this year tho as its 10 years so the next couple of years probably wont be much said on it

Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:25 pm

f**k me mate they still go on about Vietnam and how they single handedly won the second world war,,you think such a fuss would be made when the aniversery of the bus and tube bomb attacks in london come around??

Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:26 pm

i know noone is mentioning the terrorism attacks on swansea that they have never recovered from. surely it hasnt always looked that bad :ayatollah: :lol: :lol:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:37 pm

Its more than just about the events on 9/11 is about ll the soldiers who had died in afgahnistan to al-queda and the taliban but yes they are making a fuss over it i would'nt be supprised if there is to be a car bombing in the coming hours or weeks.

Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:50 pm

I will have you know that swansea is a stunning city we have it all a urban marina and a city built on a golden sweeping bay,the only part that let's it down is the piss heads and gangs of junkies roming the streets.And no money off course.but its my home and I love it.

Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:50 pm

How dare they make a fuss over the day 3000 INNOCENT CIVILIANS from all around the world got MURDERED because They didn't have the same beliefs as Al-qaueda, a day that changed the modern world forever, a day that was the catalyst for the deaths of soldiers in Afghan that still happen as recently as yesterday.......your all right, lot a fuss about nothing :roll: :roll:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:38 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:How dare they make a fuss over the day 3000 INNOCENT CIVILIANS from all around the world got MURDERED because They didn't have the same beliefs as Al-qaueda, a day that changed the modern world forever, a day that was the catalyst for the deaths of soldiers in Afghan that still happen as recently as yesterday.......your all right, lot a fuss about nothing :roll: :roll:

Completely agree Craig...some people need educating this a world wide issue where thousands of people have innocently lost there lives including unborn babies and children as young as Christine Lee Hanson, who was 2.

Try looking it up!!! :evil:

1 Early 1990s
1.1 February 1993 World Trade Center
1.2 1994 Bojinka, Philippine Airlines Flight 434
2 1998 U.S.-embassy bombings
3 2000 USS Cole bombing
4 September 11, 2001, attacks
5 October 2002 Bali bombings
6 November 2003 Istanbul attacks
7 February 2004 SuperFerry 14 bombing
8 March 11, 2004 Madrid train bombings
9 May 2004 Khobar massacre
10 July 7, 2005 London transport bombings
11 July 23, 2005 Sharm el-Sheikh attacks
12 November 9, 2005 Amman hotel bombing
13 April 2007 Algiers bombings
14 February 2008 Kandahar bombing
15 June 2, 2008 Danish-embassy bombing
16 June 2009 Little Rock recruiting office shooting
17 December 2009 Northwest Airlines Flight 253
18 Dec 30, 2009
19 October 2010 cargo plane bomb plot
20 Iraq attacks
20.1 August 2003 Imam Ali Mosque bombing
20.2 February 2004 Irbil bombings
20.3 March 2004 Iraq Ashura bombings
20.4 April 2004 Basra bombings
20.5 July 2005 Musayyib bombing
20.6 September 2005 Baghdad bombings
20.7 November 2005 Khanaqin bombings
20.8 April 2006 Buratha Mosque bombing
20.9 November 2006 Sadr City, Iraq bombings
20.10 February 2007 Baghdad market bombing
20.11 March 2007 Tal Afar bombings
20.12 April 2007 Baghdad Iraq bombings
20.13 August 14, 2007 Yazidi community Iraq bombing
20.14 August 2009 Baghdad bombings
20.15 October 2009 Baghdad bombings
20.16 April 2010 Baghdad bombings
20.17 May 2010 Iraq attacks
20.18 November 2010
20.19 January 2011 Iraq suicide attacks

Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:50 pm

No mate you clearly got me wrong,not sure how old you are but the uk and northern Ireland lived under the thret of terrorism for a long time and many british soldiers died at the hand of the ira,and still people die ther because of it to this day,and before the twin towers many irish americans give money to help,the ira.
Now they act like they are the only nation to suffer.
And by the way how many other countrys have suffer fro cowardly scum bags in acts of terrorism,ie india uk just to name two,and you dint get us making such a fuss.

Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:53 pm

swansealad69 wrote:I will have you know that swansea is a stunning city we have it all a urban marina and a city built on a golden sweeping bay,the only part that let's it down is the piss heads and gangs of junkies roming the streets.And no money off course.but its my home and I love it.

ha ha I love that so in your words the only thing that lets swansea down are the people who live in swansea lol

Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:15 pm

We ain't all junkies and piss heads

Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:21 pm

swansealad69 wrote:No mate you clearly got me wrong,not sure how old you are but the uk and northern Ireland lived under the thret of terrorism for a long time and many british soldiers died at the hand of the ira,and still people die ther because of it to this day,and before the twin towers many irish americans give money to help,the ira.
And by the way how many other countrys have suffer fro cowardly scum bags in acts of terrorism,ie india uk just to name two,and you dint get us making such a fuss.

Im the same age as you fella judging by your user name and I served in the Army for 9 years so I do get the jist....we never made a fuss??? Course we did and rightly so but we also never lost nearly 3000 innocent people in one day including 67 Britons. Perhaps this woke people up over there but to say your sick of the coverage smacks of ignorance.

Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:23 pm

swansealad69 wrote:No mate you clearly got me wrong,not sure how old you are but the uk and northern Ireland lived under the thret of terrorism for a long time and many british soldiers died at the hand of the ira,and still people die ther because of it to this day,and before the twin towers many irish americans give money to help,the ira.

We don't make a fuss! We wouldn't even let Jerry Adam's voice be heard on Tv/radio for years and years and thats not making a fuss! i agree the UK was under threat from the IRA for many years, but in all those years they havent reached the levels Al-qaueda did in a few hours on sept 11th......a fuss should be made, if nothing else to show them bastards that they can do whatever and we will still honour our dead and not sulk away and hide and pretend it didn't happen

Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:31 pm

I agree in what you are saying lads,but America seems to think they are the only sufferers,and to be honest before the twin towers did very little to help the uk to stop the funding,nobbs like micky rouck who was a keen supporter of the ira,but now the yanks have seen the the effect of terrorism first hand they all of a sudern become involved in it.
And this country as tv progrems allweek and papers printing and tellung storys,the twin towers will be more documentted in this country then our own terrorist attacts,,its in all our heads the date 9,11 but how many of us now the date of our own attacks.

Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:33 pm

swansealad69 wrote:I agree in what you are saying lads,but America seems to think they are the only sufferers,and to be honest before the twin towers did very little to help the uk to stop the funding,nobbs like micky rouck who was a keen supporter of the ira,but now the yanks have seen the the effect of terrorism first hand they all of a sudern become involved in it.
And this country as tv progrems allweek and papers printing and tellung storys,the twin towers will be more documentted in this country then our own terrorist attacts,,its in all our heads the date 9,11 but how many of us now the date of our own attacks.

7/7, quite easy really

Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:27 pm

You have to admit mate we are preched more about us news then we are our own

Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:17 pm

The Day after 9/11 a Lad from Swansea was looking at the ruins and an American got talking to him. The Yank said where are you from ? The Lad replied I am from Swansea Mush. The Yank said what State is that in ? The Lad said pointing at the Remains of the Twin Towers!! about the same as that . :lol:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:33 pm

swansealad69 wrote:You have to admit mate we are preched more about us news then we are our own

They are the 2nd most powerful force on earth and more british people died in 9/11 than our own 7/7 attacks.

Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:15 pm

people forget the yanks gave the IRA money to keep their terrorism going against the UK. the CIA trained saddam hussain and ossama bin larden and gave them weapons to fight the russians & the kurds the yanks master minded their own downfall. and our polititions caused our problems.

Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:21 pm

I totally agree with you Swansealad. The media coverage is sickening. It was and still is and always will he a henous act of cowardly terrorism the world has ever seen. In fact if I was a terrorist or 9/11 supporter I would be delighted that every channel and newspaper has been not just covering this anniversay but oozing the malevolence unleashed. In some ways it's giving further publicity to the filth that did it and their band of murderous people. Yes let's remember the tragic events, but let's not indulge in it like the media are doing.

Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:52 pm

Well said that man,,it seems when shit happens around the world the yanks ain't intressted,but when it happens to them then its thr end of the world..I remember the yanks playing fucck because the sas shoor dead a few ira scum who wernt armed but were on ther way to blow up a carnival on Gibraltar,nd the yanks whent biserk ffs.