Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MM Loan targets!!!

Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:16 pm

Do we know what his loan targets are? Who does everyone think would strengthen our squad? I think we need at least 3 decent loanees to help us this year at least untill Jan.

Bbbbbbblllllloooobbbbiiirrrdddssss

Re: MM Loan targets!!!

Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:20 pm

thing is who drops out of the match day squad with 3 new loan signings?

Donny squad
01 Marshall
02 McNaughton
03 Taylor
05 Hudson
06 Gerrard
07 Whittingham
08 Cowie
11 Conway
23 Blake
09 Miller
10 Earnshaw

Substitutes
22 Heaton, 04 Kiss, 17 Gunnarsson, 15 Gestede, 20 Mason

Im not sure if I would want 3 permanent signings dropping out the squad for 3 loan signings?
Who would you cut from the squad?

Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:28 pm

2blue2handle wrote:thing is who drops out of the match day squad with 3 new loan signings?

Donny squad
01 Marshall
02 McNaughton
03 Taylor
05 Hudson
06 Gerrard
07 Whittingham
08 Cowie
11 Conway
23 Blake
09 Miller
10 Earnshaw

Substitutes
22 Heaton, 04 Kiss, 17 Gunnarsson, 15 Gestede, 20 Mason

Im not sure if I would want 3 permanent signings dropping out the squad for 3 loan signings?
Who would you cut from the squad?

Easy Hudson and Gerrard .. Miller and Earnshaw , and if MM signs a right sided midfield player then Blake goes and either Cowie moves into the centre along side Whitts or you play Kiss/gunarsson along side Whitts .. or 5 midfield and a big striker

Sorted... LOL :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:30 pm

cheers ill txt MM and let him know :lol: :ayatollah:

On a serious note I personally would just like to see a wide player and striker come in and agree it would be darcy and then one of Rudy or mason to drop out. Obviously depending on quality.

Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:10 pm

Problem with the 5 subs, players know exactly who is in that top 16 bad for morale (aside from limiting options, youth a chance etc etc)

We def need a wide man, if not two really when looking for cover, although maybe 4-3-1-2 will be the dynamic with a loss of Conway + Another.

You could see the importance of squad depth yesterday when fit.

Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:19 pm

RFMH wrote:Problem with the 5 subs, players know exactly who is in that top 16 bad for morale (aside from limiting options, youth a chance etc etc)

We def need a wide man, if not two really when looking for cover, although maybe 4-3-1-2 will be the dynamic with a loss of Conway + Another.

You could see the importance of squad depth yesterday when fit.

That a jazzy 4-4-2? ;)... :ayatollah: