Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

That minority sport rugby............

Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:05 pm

:roll: there's just no point............how can they have a 'world' cup when only about one fiftieth of the world play that awful excuse for a game?.......... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol:

Re: That minority sport rugby............

Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:06 pm

i enjoyed it this morning, mind you i did wake up in a SA postcode :o ;)

and i played it all my life :D

Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:08 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:i enjoyed it this morning, mind you i did wake up in a SA postcode :o ;)

World Cup my arse Baz.........its CRAP!!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:10 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:i enjoyed it this morning, mind you i did wake up in a SA postcode :o ;)

World Cup my arse Baz.........its CRAP!!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
there are teams from around the worl................ish

Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:13 pm

Neva mind that Bazzaaa.....how did you wake up in a SA postcode this morning with a bloke in your bed you dirty dog!!?? :lol:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:17 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:Neva mind that Bazzaaa.....how did you wake up in a SA postcode this morning with a bloke in your bed you dirty dog!!?? :lol:

i have a holiday home in west wales(static) :D and i couldnt get our game on the wireless yesterday :o :o :o

Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:18 pm

Which countries do they NOT play rugby in then?

Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:21 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Which countries do they NOT play rugby in then?

Ethiopia, Somalia, and Scotland :D

Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:33 pm

I thought Wales played extremely well, even though I'm football through and through I will support my country in any sport that they play in, great effort against the current world champions, well done boys !

Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:35 pm

Bloody hell where do i start u numptee!!...........Germany, Bosnia, Brazil, Poland............get over it, it is minority sport and it is by no means an f-in world sport!!!!!!! :evil:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:36 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:

They do in Ethiopia, except it's with a single potato and hundreds of people wrestle each other to get it.
you are mistaken, they use a grain of rice ;) (light hearted humour smiley)

Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:37 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:

actually i hate to rain on your parade but ethiopia does have a national rugby team lol

Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:04 pm

Rugby world cup is ranked as the third biggest sports event behind. Olympics and the world cup.
Total respect for the lads this morning played with total pride.

Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:26 pm

JONNY012697 wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:

actually i hate to rain on your parade but ethiopia does have a national rugby team lol

So does somalia and most african countries they are just shit and cant make it to a world cup like wales football.

Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:26 pm

Great game this morning and millions would of watched it.
I dont get the anti rugby threads. Its not like supporting a team, and you cant support another.
If you like football, you can like rugby too!! :o
Dont like, dont watch. :D

Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:05 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote::roll: there's just no point............how can they have a 'world' cup when only about one fiftieth of the world play that awful excuse for a game?.......... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol:

Take a look at the Fans , all full in nearly every game , and its called peoples choice , a load of people love the game other dont !
and there is one thing you can do if you dont like it , DONT WATCH IT ! Simplesssss!

Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:41 pm

griff105 wrote:Great game this morning and millions would of watched it.
I dont get the anti rugby threads. Its not like supporting a team, and you cant support another.
If you like football, you can like rugby too!! :o
Dont like, dont watch. :D

They think that rugby gets more coverage than football in the Welsh media...that's why all the hatred.

Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:45 pm

fat lads playing catch :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:46 pm

Unfortunately, some people think 'minority' means the things that they don't like...

Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:05 pm

Baarmy_Bluebird wrote:Unfortunately, some people think 'minority' means the things that they don't like...

That is very true , If I dont like it, then why should other .

Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:36 pm

germany, brazil and poland has rugby teams for a fact!!! :D

Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:51 pm

If the Welsh football team played with as much passion as the Rugby boys did today,we wouldn`t be so shit. :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:29 pm

Doesn't matter what sport it is I support Wales in everything, and I enjoy rugby, don't be so blinkerd, rugby at it's best is a good game :old: :old:

Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:06 am

Maesteg bluebirds wrote:Doesn't matter what sport it is I support Wales in everything, and I enjoy rugby, don't be so blinkerd, rugby at it's best is a good game :old: :old:

100% mate :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:23 am

City always come first but i coach Rugby and i am Treasurer at our local Rugby Club, great game yesterday and Wales were outstanding but like our football team against England we failed to put away our chances and suffered a narrow defeat :(

BTW You don't have to hate Rugby to love Football and like others have said i will support Wales in every sport we participate in including water polo although i am concerned about the horses drowning :D