Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: SO IM STANDING!!!

Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:43 pm

a horse with no name wrote:
Phantom Of The Chopra wrote:Johnny Rythmn I'm entitled to an opinion and as I work with a multitude of people from different ethnic backgrounds and different nationalities a colours I personally don't like Jokes of this nature.. if you do so be it but don't bang your fecking gums at me. Thats why this is a message board OPINIONS...!!

ur so pc it makes u racist.

Look up the word racist then come back with a sensible reply... !! :roll:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:46 pm

Phantom Of The Chopra wrote:
Phantom Of The Chopra wrote:Johnny Rythmn I'm entitled to an opinion and as I work with a multitude of people from different ethnic backgrounds and different nationalities a colours I personally don't like Jokes of this nature.. if you do so be it but don't bang your fecking gums at me. Thats why this is a message board OPINIONS...!!

the way i see it is its the really pc people that are actually the most racist as alot of the time they will call you racist for saying something which they assume whoever its concerning will take offence. what difference is calling a chinese bloke slanty eyes to calling a welsh bloke sheepshagger ?

Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:55 pm

the way i see it is its the really pc people that are actually the most racist as alot of the time they will call you racist for saying something which they assume whoever its concerning will take offence. what difference is calling a chinese bloke slanty eyes to calling a welsh bloke sheepshagger ?

Whatever.... your reply sums up your mind set so enough said.. :roll:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:18 pm

sam salim wrote:At the bar and this little Chinese guy is stood at the side of me,so i asked him if he did martial arts like Kung Fu and Ju-Jitsu? He replied "Why you ask me that,is it because im Chinese?" I said "No,it's because your fookin drinking my pint you little slant eyed tw*t!" ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Nice bit of racism there..!! :(

your a bit of a tw*t on here lately. :o mr googy goody

Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:25 pm

sam salim wrote:At the bar and this little Chinese guy is stood at the side of me,so i asked him if he did martial arts like Kung Fu and Ju-Jitsu? He replied "Why you ask me that,is it because im Chinese?" I said "No,it's because your fookin drinking my pint you little slant eyed tw*t!" ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

You so racist i hate the word "tw*t" :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:34 pm

dai-ton wrote:

Thats my post:-
Nice bit of racism there..!!

which seems to have caused so much of a storm .. well to be honest there's more pressing and important real life issues than to be argueing with people over this.. and I can't be arsed.. I personally don't like jokes with a racist tone to them but if you do so be it knock yourselves out

Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:19 am

dai-ton wrote:

Thats my post:-
Nice bit of racism there..!!

which seems to have caused so much of a storm .. well to be honest there's more pressing and important real life issues than to be argueing with people over this.. and I can't be arsed.. I personally don't like jokes with a racist tone to them but if you do so be it knock yourselves out

Its this type of over-the-top political correctness that makes society even more racist. Words are not racist, just the overtones that they may imply. There are no overtones on here, just innocent banter. Please don't take words out of context otherwise we will be living in a World where we will have to carry a rule book everytime we speak.

And yes there are double-standards - I pity the day when we can't tell Irish jokes or make fun of ourselves for being sheep-shaggers.

Even if you are offended by the post, then by positng in reponse, you have created much more of a racism issue. You sound intelligent enough to have realsied this, so I guess you were virtually looking for this argument. If not then you are either extremely dull or very naive.

End of eloquent rant

Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:02 am

The joke would have still been funny if you left the " slant eyed tw*t" bit out.

Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:00 am

Phantom of the Earnshaw or what ever your name is you need to get a sense of humour. We Brits have always got a laugh by taking the piss out of one another. In work we really rip it into each other and more often than not it goes way beyond decency.
But as the saying goes in our place if they don't take the piss out of you they don't like you. We get a laugh out of taking the Piss if its against the Jacks or English Scottish Irish and so on and so on. The answer is to take the piss back. And TBH other Races don't need you to stick up for them do they. They are big enough to do that themselves or is what you are saying they are unable to do that themselves and which case, who is being Racist then ??????????????

Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:05 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Phantom of the Earnshaw or what ever your name is you need to get a sense of humour. We Brits have always got a laugh by taking the piss out of one another. In work we really rip it into each other and more often than not it goes way beyond decency.
But as the saying goes in our place if they don't take the piss out of you they don't like you. We get a laugh out of taking the Piss if its against the Jacks or English Scottish Irish and so on and so on. The answer is to take the piss back. And TBH other Races don't need you to stick up for them do they. They are big enough to do that themselves or is what you are saying they are unable to do that themselves and which case, who is being Racist then ??????????????

grow up you prick..!!

Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:19 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Phantom of the Earnshaw or what ever your name is you need to get a sense of humour. We Brits have always got a laugh by taking the piss out of one another. In work we really rip it into each other and more often than not it goes way beyond decency.

grow up you prick..!!

All right back off !! you slanty eyed lover :lol: :lol: :lol: Prick indeed. Is that 6" Prick or a full 12 Inches ?

Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:23 pm

Id wish id kept my mouth shut now!!! ;) What a joke all this argueing has become!!! :old:

Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:24 pm

Post us a another one Sam ;) :ayatollah: .....

Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:25 pm

Marc wrote:Post us a another one Sam ;) :ayatollah: .....

Im working on it Marc without upsetting the minority! ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

BBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:30 pm

sam salim wrote:
Marc wrote:Post us a another one Sam ;) :ayatollah: .....

Im working on it Marc without upsetting the minority! ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

BBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Yeah without upsetting Phantom of the Tate :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:33 pm

grow up you prick..!![/quote]
All right back off !! you slanty eyed lover :lol: :lol: :lol: Prick indeed. Is that 6" Prick or a full 12 Inches ?[/quote]

I'm not going to humour you with another response after this one.. but your reply and the one before just goes to show what a racist, bigoted. narrow minded individual you are..and the one above is particularly childish and frankly embarrassing.. I see from your profile your 45 yrs old, well god help us when we got supposedly mature people like you supporting this club who are probably bringing the next generation of 'fans' to this club.. and for people who keep banging on about the PC brigade, sorry this day and age whether you like it or not even as a JOKE OR BANTER {which you use to justify it} it ain't acceptible and if you think it is then you need a reality check... !!

Knock yourselves out with your lame replies.... :roll:

Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:36 pm

Phantom Of The Chopra wrote:grow up you prick..!!

All right back off !! you slanty eyed lover :lol: :lol: :lol: Prick indeed. Is that 6" Prick or a full 12 Inches ?[/quote]

I'm not going to humour you with another response after this one.. but your reply and the one before just goes to show what a racist, bigoted. narrow minded individual you are..and the one above is particularly childish and frankly embarrassing.. I see from your profile your 45 yrs old, well god help us when we got supposedly mature people like you supporting this club who are probably bringing the next generation of 'fans' to this club.. and for people who keep banging on about the PC brigade, sorry this day and age whether you like it or not even as a JOKE OR BANTER {which you use to justify it} it ain't acceptible and if you think it is then you need a reality check... !!

Knock yourselves out with your lame replies.... :roll:[/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You kill me !!!!!! Stop it will you

Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:51 pm

Ha ha ha. Love it. Nout racist about that :D

Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:14 pm

I just watched a program with my daughter on Disney XD called - Zeek and Luther, where a Chinese guy is talking but then one of the kids interupts and starts impersonating his accent in a humorous fashion that could be construed as piss taking - what would you say about that phantom chopra?

Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:16 pm

Merlin wrote:I just watched a program with my daughter on Disney XD called - Zeek and Luther, where a Chinese guy is talking but then one of the kids interupts and starts impersonating his accent in a humorous fashion that could be construed as piss taking - what would you say about that phantom chopra?

I would answer but i have knocked myself out with one of my lame replies :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:18 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Merlin wrote:I just watched a program with my daughter on Disney XD called - Zeek and Luther, where a Chinese guy is talking but then one of the kids interupts and starts impersonating his accent in a humorous fashion that could be construed as piss taking - what would you say about that phantom chopra?

I would answer but i have knocked myself out with one of my lame replies :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not the only time you've knocked a lame one out hey Nukes.......Your mate Baz told me :lol: :lol: :lol: ....

Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:27 pm

Marc wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Not the only time you've knocked a lame one out hey Nukes.......Your mate Baz told me :lol: :lol: :lol: ....

I hope Baz aint gonna bear hug me :o Oh i am worried now ImageImage :lol: :lol: :lol: