Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SO IM STANDING!!!

Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:06 pm

At the bar and this little Chinese guy is stood at the side of me,so i asked him if he did martial arts like Kung Fu and Ju-Jitsu? He replied "Why you ask me that,is it because im Chinese?" I said "No,it's because your fookin drinking my pint you little slant eyed tw*t!" ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: SO IM STANDING!!!

Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:09 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:14 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:23 pm

sam salim wrote:At the bar and this little Chinese guy is stood at the side of me,so i asked him if he did martial arts like Kung Fu and Ju-Jitsu? He replied "Why you ask me that,is it because im Chinese?" I said "No,it's because your fookin drinking my pint you little slant eyed tw*t!" ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Nice bit of racism there..!! :(

Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:43 pm

Phantom Of The Chopra wrote:
sam salim wrote:At the bar and this little Chinese guy is stood at the side of me,so i asked him if he did martial arts like Kung Fu and Ju-Jitsu? He replied "Why you ask me that,is it because im Chinese?" I said "No,it's because your fookin drinking my pint you little slant eyed tw*t!" ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

A bit of fun and banter :roll: :roll: ...you know, a joke :?

Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:53 pm

Marc wrote:

A bit of fun and banter :roll: :roll: ...you know, a joke :?

Theres alway's one Marc!!! :x

Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:24 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Brilliant, Thanks Sam I needed that :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:38 pm

Well there you are it's OK because its only a bit of fun and Banter and a JOKE.... so not racist ... !!!
Silly Me..!! :roll:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:57 pm

I would like to think most Chinese men would see the funny side of that.

Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:09 pm

how can sam be racist????? he is from asia himself, so really speaking he is not being racist!!!

anyway i found it funny :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:09 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:I would like to think most Chinese men would see the funny side of that.

you mean runny side :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:19 pm

Gaga wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:I would like to think most Chinese men would see the funny side of that.

you mean runny side :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:25 pm

'Little slant eyed tw*t' ..!! Yep i'm sure they'd piss themsleves laughing as would VT and TG ... :roll:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:27 pm

'Little slant eyed tw*t' ..!! Yep i'm sure they'd piss themsleves laughing as would VT and TG ... :roll:
they are not chinese are they

Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:28 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:31 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:how can sam be racist????? he is from asia himself, so really speaking he is not being racist!!!

I did'nt know Asia was in Sheffield Baz???? :old: The Star of Asia takeaway is though m8! ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:31 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:32 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:

No shit Sherlock .. damn nothing passes you by ,,, but you honestly think a chinese person including Malaysians would find that funny..!! Gawd help us all...!!

Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:34 pm

sam salim wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:how can sam be racist????? he is from asia himself, so really speaking he is not being racist!!!

I did'nt know Asia was in Sheffield Baz???? :old: The Star of Asia takeaway is though m8! ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
sam i was on about Penarth :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:35 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
sam salim wrote:

sam i was on about Penarth :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:37 pm

boom boom :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:34 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:

No shit Sherlock .. damn nothing passes you by ,,, but you honestly think a chinese person including Malaysians would find that funny..!! Gawd help us all...!!

I just showed this to me Chinese mate and he laughed like feck.

A lot of people are not so far up their own arses that they can't laugh at themselves.

Chopra is gone......why don't you follow him "oh sensetive one" :lol:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:43 pm

Whether you think it's racist or not (which it is btw) it's not really funny anyway

Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:26 pm

bruebirds bruebirds

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:15 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:

they are chinese

Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:23 pm

UncleTed wrote:Whether you think it's racist or not (which it is btw) it's not really funny anyway

No it was f*cking hilarious :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: and i have to say if i had typed that it would of been Image :lol:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:02 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:

I just showed this to me Chinese mate and he laughed like feck.

A lot of people are not so far up their own arses that they can't laugh at themselves.

Chopra is gone......why don't you follow him "oh sensetive one" :lol:

Go f**k yourself you chopsy tw*t..!!

Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:13 pm

Johnny Rythmn I'm entitled to an opinion and as I work with a multitude of people from different ethnic backgrounds and different nationalities a colours I personally don't like Jokes of this nature.. if you do so be it but don't bang your fecking gums at me. Thats why this is a message board OPINIONS...!!

Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:35 pm

Oh sum sing wong here :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:40 pm

Phantom Of The Chopra wrote:Johnny Rythmn I'm entitled to an opinion and as I work with a multitude of people from different ethnic backgrounds and different nationalities a colours I personally don't like Jokes of this nature.. if you do so be it but don't bang your fecking gums at me. Thats why this is a message board OPINIONS...!!

ur so pc it makes u racist.