Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BELLERS ON ITV 7.30 TUESDAY

Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:42 am

Its all about his Academy should be a good insight into Craig, and the things he is doing for the young kids. Of course you will get the pricks that only say he is doing it as a tax thing.

Re: BELLERS ON ITV 7.30 TUESDAY

Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:07 pm

Is this the guy that said he wants to get Cardiff in to the premiership & its the only club for him :lol: :lol:

I don't hold that against him but for fooks say be honest & don't make statements like that

Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:23 pm

Mr Moo Cow wrote:Is this the guy that said he wants to get Cardiff in to the premiership & its the only club for him :lol: :lol:

I don't hold that against him but for fooks say be honest & don't make statements like that

I just can't see how people can pass judgement on the man? Cardiff didn't make a serious attempt to sign him, it's not his fault at all, the time they 'apparently' put in a last ditch bid he was signing the dotted line for Liverpool. He dropped down a league for a season, he did that for us, for a club he clearly has a passion for. Craig Bellamy will always have my total respect for what he did.

Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:12 pm

A tax thing?

Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:09 pm

Mr Moo Cow wrote:Is this the guy that said he wants to get Cardiff in to the premiership & its the only club for him :lol: :lol:

Make statements like what ? I think the guy is great , if he plays for Cardiff or not . We all say things that for some reason we can carry out , so what . I thank him for all he did while he was with us.