Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

In which Month Will Swansea Score Their 1st Goal?

Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:54 pm

Hopefully Santa will give them one in late December

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: In which Month Will Swansea Score Their 1st Goal?

Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:55 pm

Late September 2012 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:58 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Late September 2012 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

never in a month of super sundays. :D

They did get 2 shots on target today though....not bad eh?

Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:09 pm

Crazy game today. Arsenal were pretty much a team that was super low on confidence and yet still got that little bit of luck to gift them a goal.We hit the woodwork yet again! aargh! But if we were not creating any chances i would be worried. Like Cardiff at the moment it's steady progression and not a sprint. Blackpool got found out pretty quick after their terrific start last year, premiership teams are still a bit wary of swansea at the moment and it says a lot when we are disappointed at a 1-0 defeat when pre-season we had this down as a 4-0 hammering.
Bring on the baggies! :D

Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:23 pm

next august, in the championship :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:30 pm

bloo wrote:Crazy game today. Arsenal were pretty much a team that was super low on confidence and yet still got that little bit of luck to gift them a goal.We hit the woodwork yet again! aargh! But if we were not creating any chances i would be worried. Like Cardiff at the moment it's steady progression and not a sprint. Blackpool got found out pretty quick after their terrific start last year, premiership teams are still a bit wary of swansea at the moment and it says a lot when we are disappointed at a 1-0 defeat when pre-season we had this down as a 4-0 hammering.

I think West Brom are going to give Swansea a hiding!! Seriously....

Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:03 am

The Jerks are already relegated and they know it. They may as well just enjoy there 1 off season there and hope they dont break records coming down at the end of the season.

I never thought the Jerks being in the prem would give me so much amusement. What was for a week me feeling cheesed off about them going up has turned into pure laughter at how bad they are making themelves look each week. Even Blackpool looked a class over them last year. :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:16 am

What kind of crazy, mind bending drugs did the Swansea keeper take before todays game? F**k me, what a plonker!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:20 am

bloo wrote:Crazy game today. Arsenal were pretty much a team that was super low on confidence and yet still got that little bit of luck to gift them a goal.We hit the woodwork yet again! aargh! But if we were not creating any chances i would be worried. Like Cardiff at the moment it's steady progression and not a sprint. Blackpool got found out pretty quick after their terrific start last year, premiership teams are still a bit wary of swansea at the moment and it says a lot when we are disappointed at a 1-0 defeat when pre-season we had this down as a 4-0 hammering.

Bloo,

I reckon most teams in the premiership will want to be playing Arsenal right now. They are on super low confidence and are there for the taking. Your disappointed because you should have at least come away with a result from there today.

I'm glad your not worried because you are creating chances. I've not soem bad news for you, it means nothing mun if you are not putting your chaces away. Even more bad news, you have played two of the weakest teams in the premier, Wigan and Sunderland, and failed to put your chances away. I feel for you because it is going to get a lot harder from now on.

Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:20 am

The first two months are always the best for the promoted teams then they fade, as the injuries set in, so you have got no chance at all, there was never a better time to play Arsenal, who will not be a top 6 team this season.............

If you can't score you've got no chance at all face it !!!

Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:29 am

Hang on you think they are going to score this season. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:15 am

Johnny Rythmn wrote:Hopefully Santa will give them one in late December

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

IN WHICH YEAR WILL SWANSEA SCORE THEIR NEXT GOAL???

2014 in the 2nd division :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:53 am

What the hell was your keeper doing? I've just watched MOTD and I cannot work out who he was aiming to throw the ball to!

Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:33 pm

Howey1927 wrote:

What the hell was your keeper doing? I've just watched MOTD and I cannot work out who he was aiming to throw the ball to!

I think he was roling it out to himself in thta space betwen defenders and attckers

Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:20 pm

NIBluebird wrote:
Howey1927 wrote:

I think he was roling it out to himself in thta space betwen defenders and attckers

He was attempting to roll out to Dyer,, Nice to see you all taking an interest though ;)

Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:22 pm

Fusilier 52 - were you in the 23rd

Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:07 pm

Lets face it .........they are an embarrassment and should not be anywhere near the Premier League......... :old:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:16 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:Lets face it .........they are an embarrassment and should not be anywhere near the Premier League......... :old:

:lol:

It's such a shame you don't get points for passes

Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:46 pm

West brom are playing well themselves had a bum draw with fixtures ,

swansea v west brom / west brom v swansea (however it is haven't checked,) is going to tell a story of swansea's season , i.e whether they are not good enough or they can mix it with the main stream boys

Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:50 pm

This month probably. Scott Sinclair or Danny Graham to score against West Brom in a 1-1 draw.

Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:23 pm

I have had a bet on Octember the 41st. :D

Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:52 pm

Next week so September. :oops:

Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:29 am

I just cant see them scoring against West Brom. To be honest, cant really see them scoring a goal until they play Norwich on the 15th of Oct.

Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:59 am

This post might help them:- ;) :) :D :ayatollah:

http://www.cardiffcitystadium.co.uk/mb/ ... =2&t=11132

Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:54 pm

BluebirdForever wrote:This month probably. Scott Sinclair or Danny Graham to score against West Brom in a 1-1 draw.

I think they'll score there aswell, but I think West Brom will nick it. 2-1