Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

A big thank you to the Donny Fans

Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:36 pm

I was on the collection bucket today and i persuaded the stewards to let me in the away end. I went in the stands with them and they were throwing money in the bucket from all angles, and there presence at the memorial was a nice gesture so a massive thumbs up to them.
And a special mention to one supporter in the Ninian Concourse who put a crisp £20 in the bucket.

Re: A big thank you to the Donny Fans

Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:37 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:I was on the collection bucket today and i persuaded the stewards to let me in the away end. I went in the stands with them and they were throwing money in the bucket from all angles, and there presence at the memorial was a nice gesture so a massive thumbs up to them.
And a special mention to one supporter in the Ninian Concourse who put a crisp £20 in the bucket.

Well Done Steve and Donny Fans :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:37 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:I was on the collection bucket today and i persuaded the stewards to let me in the away end. I went in the stands with them and they were throwing money in the bucket from all angles, and there presence at the memorial was a nice gesture so a massive thumbs up to them.

Well Done Steve and Donny Fans :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:45 pm

I find it all quite overwhelming, football fans are amazing.