Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " IS EVERYONE HAPPY WITH "

Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:01 pm

Im happy to be honest. I hated last season. At least we have players that will give 100 per cent.
It will take time but Miller will come through and show his true striking ability.
If we are in top 6 by January, then lets spend the transfer money wisely. :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:07 pm

MalagaCF wrote:Im happy to be honest. I hated last season. At least we have players that will give 100 per cent.
It will take time but Miller will come through and show his true striking ability.
If we are in top 6 by January, then lets spend the transfer money wisely. :ayatollah:

I do kind of agree but my god the first half yesterday was boring despite them working hard.

Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:24 pm

Lost Profits wrote:I don't think we're far off the mark. Biggest priority is a striker who can hold the ball up. Rudi might be the man, who knows, but we need Earnie or Miller playing off a different type of striker. (IMHO Miller looks dreadful but that's another story). I don't know why some are so obsessed with CB's we got a shit load of them and didn't we sign another one the other week? I think it's the least of our worries.

Yeah we got a shit load of CBs but they are a load of shit.... :lol:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:44 pm

I am well happy, its all about ticking over this early in the season whilst our new players get used to each other.

Great steady start in my opinion :D

Marathon not a sprint!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:58 pm

Right behind Malky and the team but we need pace in the side so the minimum is a fast tricky winger and a strong big striker with a bit of pace i would like to see us try and get Ricardo Fuller from Stoke but looking forward to Blackpool next Saturday :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:07 pm

I think we need at least 4 more, we are lacking pace too.
Keep whitts in the middle, he's impressing me more and more each game
and he's definately added some guts to his tackling now...impressive performace from him
yesterday and the only player who stood out with real clas.
I'm very happy with the team that was put together in 2 weeks so well done Malky.
I've always said that i don't mind losing any game as long as the team gives 100% and that is
exactly what i'm seeing at the moment. To be honest i'm enjoying watching us play more this season than i have for the last couple of seasons because i'm not whinging on about how lazy bothroyd is and how some players don't care
about the Jersey we all love.
Happy days so far.
:ayatollah:

Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:20 pm

In the fundraiser at the CCS last week, Malky said another wide man and a centre forward are loan priorities, and would love to bring in 4 or 5 players, although he did make that statement with a smile(as he looked at Gethin Jenkins) :mrgreen:

Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:36 pm

Forever Blue wrote:" IS EVERYONE HAPPY WITH HOW THINGS ARE GOING ON THE PITCH SO FAR ? "

Yes I am. :ayatollah:

Do you think we still need 2,3 or 4 more players now ?

Yes I believe we need 3 more, if we want to challenge and stay in the Top 6.
Also if we don't, I honestly believe our players will get tired legs within months as Malky makes sure they give 100% every time, plus we will get injuries, so Our squad needs more players.

If we don't add players soon, will you not be bothered and be content with what we have ?

I will be disappointed, but I will continue to give 100% Support to Malky and our team :ayatollah:

i will wait to see how it goes and what plans are in place at end of the season i'll reserve my judgement till then :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:52 pm

Not realy, we need a goal,,,,,

Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:55 pm

What Malky has done in such a short time has been nothing less than a miracle. He's built a team from next to nothing. getting players to the club at a time when every club in the league was looking world wide for players. We have had a good solid start to the season, far better than most of us thought we would do. He's stabalised a sinking ship and got it moving in the right direction. Yes I believe we are short of a few players but he wants the right kind of player for the club, not just a big name. He's got time now, time he didn't have when he first came to the club. With that and some cash I believe we can only get better. Add to that the players we got will keep on growing together and improving. The future is bright THE FUTURE IS BLUE ! :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:22 pm

jinks-rct wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:" IS EVERYONE HAPPY WITH HOW THINGS ARE GOING ON THE PITCH SO FAR ? "

Also if we don't, I honestly believe our players will get tired legs within months as Malky makes sure they give 100% every time, plus we will get injuries, so Our squad needs more players.

If we don't add players soon, will you not be bothered and be content with what we have ?

I will be disappointed, but I will continue to give 100% Support to Malky and our team :ayatollah:

i will wait to see how it goes and what plans are in place at end of the season i'll reserve my judgement till then :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Just making an interesting debate and peoples opinions now.

Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:27 am

Forever Blue wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:

Just making an interesting debate and peoples opinions now.

i think malky has done a excellent job so far although i'd like to see a 2 midfielders and an experience target man .
i would be disapointed if malky doesnt get a few players in soon