Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Normal service as been resumed

Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:28 pm

This respect in times of tradegy is all well and good and shows that both sets of fans have moral standards and integrity.

BUT the jacks are still a shower of peg selling, caravan dwelling shower of six fingered inbreds.

BUSINESS AS USUAL!

NORMAL SERVICE AS BEEN RESUMED :ayatollah:

Re: Normal service as been resumed

Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:15 pm

For god's sake grow up.

Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:19 pm

Its banter FFS, harmless banter.

Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:19 pm

Citysince1964 wrote:For god's sake grow up.

and just not have any banter at all at football?

If I want a relaxing time i go to the cinema and sit quietly

Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:25 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:This respect in times of tradegy is all well and good and shows that both sets of fans have moral standards and integrity.

BUT the jacks are still a shower of peg selling, caravan dwelling shower of six fingered inbreds.

BUSINESS AS USUAL!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Too Right :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:37 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:This respect in times of tradegy is all well and good and shows that both sets of fans have moral standards and integrity.

BUSINESS AS USUAL!

things aint funny on here no more, although i did like your post :ayatollah: :lol:

Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:42 pm

Ha ha we dont want a love in but what we need is for our supporters to be as one at Wales games. And i really believe this can happen. I was talking to several Old heads today and they firmly believe this will bring our supporters together at international games now. That can only be a good thing, as Bloo said with both sets of supporters can you imagine the noise we could generate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:47 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Ha ha we dont want a love in but what we need is for our supporters to be as one at Wales games. And i really believe this can happen. I was talking to several Old heads today and they firmly believe this will bring our supporters together at international games now. That can only be a good thing, as Bloo said with both sets of supporters can you imagine the noise we could generate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

We've done well enough without them so far.

So why change things?

They're Jacks, always have been always will be

We don't need them.

If they want to support their country I have no qualms about that at all :old:
Last edited by Johnny Rythmn on Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:49 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Ha ha we dont want a love in but what we need is for our supporters to be as one at Wales games. And i really believe this can happen. I was talking to several Old heads today and they firmly believe this will bring our supporters together at international games now. That can only be a good thing, as Bloo said with both sets of supporters can you imagine the noise we could generate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

we have about 4-5 jacks on here that post on a regular basis. i myself wouldnt take that as a voice for swansea city, :roll:

Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:55 pm

Planet Swans have been pretty good as well :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:05 pm

It was loud at the Emirates today - all from Swansea fans, same at Man city. Swans and Cardiff fans are the loudest - you know why? We have had the good and the very bad and each dip of that rollercoaster has made us more passionate and determined to do our bit for OUR clubs. You won't hear that from your so called man utd/chelsea armchair watchers (i won't use the word supporters or followers) they just flip the channel over when the going gets tough.

Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:12 pm

bloo wrote:It was loud at the Emirates today - all from Swansea fans, same at Man city. Swans and Cardiff fans are the loudest - you know why? We have had the good and the very bad and each dip of that rollercoaster has made us more passionate and determined to do our bit for OUR clubs. You won't hear that from your so called man utd/chelsea armchair watchers (i won't use the word supporters or followers) they just flip the channel over when the going gets tough.

40 miles west...have a nice trip :roll: