Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:58 pm

thought he made some bad decisions today,

Re: ref was poor today

Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:59 pm

ninianblue wrote:thought he made some bad decisions today,

AGREED :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:03 pm

i cant remember who the city player was. but. towards the end of the game . city player goes in for a tackle. stops the ball dead, doncaster player falls over free kick. and the time he didnt play on. when we were attacking. stopped play?

Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:04 pm

im glad we won. otherwise sounds like bad grapes :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:10 pm

Ref done my fuckin head . Game was awfully scrappy and he made matters worse. Whistle happy didnt let the game flow

Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:11 pm

Ref done my fuckin head . Game was awfully scrappy and he made matters worse. Whistle happy didnt let the game flow

Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:08 pm

He made some howlers today.

That break down the left touchline after a heavy tackle on one of our midfield players by the centre circle was amaturish refereeing. Everyone on the ground but him saw it was advantage play but he blew his whistle and brought the game back to the centre. Uh unbelieveable.

Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:12 pm

how about when a donny player took a player out then straight after darcy done exactly the same tackle and got penalised

Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:49 pm

complaining about the ref after winning 2-0 means he must have been bad and he was-shocking the worst weve had to deal with this season, hopefully be sent back to reffing sunday league games where he belongs

Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:53 pm

poor isn't the word :lol: and the linesman on the ninian stand side... just shocking

Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:09 pm

everything i hate in a ref, inconsistent.
but yes generally poor but also the linesmen had no balls and rarely made a decision

Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:46 pm

Most of the refs we get are poor these days :lol: