Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

To big gwyn annis carl and countless others

Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:40 pm

what you all have done in respect for the memory of micky,makes me proud to be a member of this forum :ayatollah:

Re: To big gwyn annis carl and countless others

Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:04 pm

Ive got to endorse that.........Thanks :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:05 pm

Ive got to endorse that.........Thanks :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:07 pm

:ayatollah:

Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:52 pm

earnieblue wrote:what you all have done in respect for the memory of micky,makes me proud to be a member of this forum :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:58 pm

:ayatollah:

Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:24 pm

To Gwyn - I know we may have had one or two ding dongs on here in the past, but on the behalf of SCFC I would like to say thanks for quashing the rumour mill early doors before it got out of hand. We still don't know all the facts surrounding tuesdays events, but the past few days has seen a bit of a sea change amongst both sets of fans in terms of what we all stand for and it's been a credit to yourself and fellow CCFC fans for standing up to the gutter press in what they print.

A few very low digs were aimed at swans fans today from so called Arsenal fans and to SCFC fans credit they were ignored, instead the swans fans gave their full voice towards the team. There was a chant before the game of 'stand up if you hate the sun'.

As Bob once sang 'The times they are a changing'.

Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:55 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:00 pm

stand up if you hate the sun,sung by swans fans,BRILLIANT :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:52 pm

Top blokes all of them. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:30 am

A few very low digs were aimed at swans fans today from so called Arsenal fans and to SCFC fans credit they were ignored, instead the swans fans gave their full voice towards the team. There was a chant before the game of 'stand up if you hate the sun'.

This is the thing, people read the gutter press and believe it and all fans have done it :evil: