Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:47 pm

Well done Merlin.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: EVERYONE DO THE AYOTOLLAH FOR MERLIN

Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:24 pm

You're a top man Craig. :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:30 pm

well done merlin, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:37 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:18 am

Shirt looks great, and thanks for adding me too Merlin :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:20 am

I was honoured to have my name included on the tribute shirt.

Great idea and thank you, mate.

:ayatollah:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:18 am

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:03 am

it was a lovely idea and executed perfectly was very moving to watch it being hung up thanks merlin,was great meeting some of you in the ninian today was met with a top welcome :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:37 am

top bloke merlin :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:47 am

great idea and thanks for doing a great job on the shirt cheers for adding my name.

Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:40 am

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:55 am

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:22 am

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Great job Merlin

Good to put a face to the name yesterday at the Ninian

Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:37 am

eddiep wrote::ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Great job Merlin

Good to put a face to the name yesterday at the Ninian

Not a very pretty one! :lol: but at least you know who I am now! :D

Thanks all for your comments. :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:50 am

Thanks merlin the shirt stood out on a very sad day :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:49 pm

well done :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:23 pm

big big well done :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:27 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:32 pm

you done us proud, well done craig :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:54 pm

Cheers Craig!

Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:51 pm

Thanks Merlin :ayatollah:

I had a quick scan of the shirt yesterday and couldn't see my name on it, thought never mind I did leave it late to ask. Edited the photos earlier on and there it was on the collar! :lol:

Thanks again, really good gesture and must have taken ages. :D

Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:52 pm

Well Done Craig (Merlin) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:58 pm

bravo mate.. :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:08 pm

kent blue wrote:it was a lovely idea and executed perfectly was very moving to watch it being hung up thanks merlin,was great meeting some of you in the ninian today was met with a top welcome :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Nice to meet you Kent Blue and well done Craig

Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:46 pm

Thank you everyone for your kind words :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:04 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
kent blue wrote:it was a lovely idea and executed perfectly was very moving to watch it being hung up thanks merlin,was great meeting some of you in the ninian today was met with a top welcome :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Nice to meet you Kent Blue and well done Craig

thanks gareth great to meet you too

Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:08 pm

:ayatollah:

Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:26 pm

Nice to meet you on Saturday Merlin and as I told you at the time, it was a great effort, well done! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:45 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thanks Merlin. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: