Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

more players needed

Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:33 pm

Watching the game today which to me was lackluster and better teams may punish us.

I think we need a right winger the most then a target man up front as much as Miller works hard he is playing just behind Earnie and having to deal with the long ball but for me he's not that player.We need someone to hold the ball up a bit more not Millers fault though he would be better further forward taking the knockdowns.

Also left wing I feel we need another player Conway isn't the fastest and we could do with a bit more pace in this position.

In midfield we could do with a bit more creativity so I feel we need 3 more players in.

It was frustrating to watch today but we one the game that is the good point but do you feel the same as me what positions do you think we need more players in and why ?Also Miller and Earnie together isnt the way forward to me but I do like each player but not as a partnership whats your thoughts?Any ideas on the the players you would like to see at the club on loan. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: more players needed

Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:36 pm

brickyblue wrote:Watching the game today which to me was lackluster and better teams may punish us.

I think we need a right winger the most then a target man up front as much as Miller works hard he is playing just behind Earnie and having to deal with the long ball but for me he's not that player.We need someone to hold the ball up a bit more not Millers fault though he would be better further forward taking the knockdowns.

Also left wing I feel we need another player Conway isn't the fastest and we could do with a bit more pace in this position.

In midfield we could do with a bit more creativity so I feel we need 3 more players in.

It was frustrating to watch today but we one the game that is the good point but do you feel the same as me what positions do you think we need more players in and why ?Also Miller and Earnie together isnt the way forward to me but I do like each player but not as a partnership whats your thoughts?Any ideas on the the players you would like to see at the club on loan. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

agree we need a winger maybe to as cowie drifts inside alot leaving super kev under threat all the time. and miller and earnie i thought they would work but its got to big man with 1 of them because lumping it up to miller or earnie it just not going to work they need it to feet or some one to flick the ball on to them.

all in all tho good fighting spirit :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:36 pm

we are lacking quality in the team. and i think malky knows this as well. but. im happy so far. rebuilding could take a few seasons. to get the team right? :roll:

Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:42 pm

Just came back from international break so bound to be flat. I'd rather see us play without a target man, just means the team will play long ballzzzzzzz Gestede has the quality needed to do both, but is raw.

Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:09 am

From what i can gather we are playing far to many long balls already

Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:01 am

Couldn't agree more

Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:26 am

the fact that gunnerson and kiss are available will improve the midfield.
i argee we need a decent forward.