Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

sorry,but EARNIE wasnt man of the match

Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:28 pm

was mcnaughton banned from winning this today,he ran his socks off,won plenty of challenges,what went on with M.O.T.D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: sorry,but EARNIE wasnt man of the match

Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:19 pm

krab wrote:was mcnaughton banned from winning this today,he ran his socks off,won plenty of challenges,what went on with M.O.T.D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I though Whitts would have been man of the match today with Kev a close 2nd. :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:57 pm

Didn't really think anyone stood out.

Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:01 pm

Agree that no one person stood out but for me the main performers were probably Whittingham and Taylor. Maybe Earnshaw a close third for his endeavour. Conway possibly as well.

Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:01 pm

Conway for me, seemed to be everywhere.......far too many people have rose tinted specs when it comes to super kev

Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:02 pm

MalagaCF wrote:
krab wrote:was mcnaughton banned from winning this today,he ran his socks off,won plenty of challenges,what went on with M.O.T.D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I though Whitts would have been man of the match today with Kev a close 2nd. :ayatollah:

Whittingham head and shoulders best player on the park.

Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:03 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:Conway for me, seemed to be everywhere.......far too many people have rose tinted specs when it comes to super kev

I bum Kev but even I have to say he gave away too much possession today. However, if he'd scored that goal near the end I'd be singing a different song. :D

Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:11 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
MalagaCF wrote:

Whittingham head and shoulders best player on the park.

He's been a totally different player this season.He's always had the ability but malky has give him confidence in his own ability
this season

Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:19 pm

wittingham for me,always capable of pulling out a inspiration and class at any given moment

Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:12 pm

Zabier wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:Conway for me, seemed to be everywhere.......far too many people have rose tinted specs when it comes to super kev

I bum Kev but even I have to say he gave away too much possession today. However, if he'd scored that goal near the end I'd be singing a different song. :D

You'd bum kev .... whooooo Missus .....!! :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:33 pm

Whitts - easy!! :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:24 am

Gerrard won man of the match!

Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:25 am

bluebirdbaker wrote:Gerrard won man of the match!

I thought they announced earnie??

Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:07 am

mccnaughton has got so much to do on the right hand side,he is fullback and winger,not my rose tinted specs just his workrate is outstanding :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:53 am

Agreed, I am not a fan, but he won everything today............

Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:36 am

2blue2handle wrote:

One had the sponsors award, the other the fans one.

Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:56 am

Bluebina wrote:

Agreed, I am not a fan, but he won everything today............

Agree, deserved it for his goal celebration alone, plus, we kept a clean sheet at home for the first time this season

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:57 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

One had the sponsors award, the other the fans one.

Gerrard had the fans man of the match which, I'm sure you'll agree, is more important and meaningful.

Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:21 pm

Gerrard may have scored but at the moment he is our weakest defender always lumping the ball forward in the air when we have 2 short asses up front. Plus he kicked a few into the stands today from defence