Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

gerrards celebration?

Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:22 pm

What did he do i didnt see it from where i was (probably something to do with me screaming my head off) but what ive read on here it was some kind of tribute? And if thats the case what a classy man he is much more respect from me . And also our fans today were amazing it made me proud to be a fellow bluebird seeing how much respect was shown well done to everyone i didnt no mike dye but i bet he would of been proud to see the respect shown towards him from fellow supporters and the club alike. :ayatollah:

Re: gerrards celebration?

Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:24 pm

Cardiffcityfc wrote:What did he do i didnt see it from where i was (probably something to do with me screaming my head off) but what ive read on here it was some kind of tribute? And if thats the case what a classy man he is much more respect from me . And also our fans today were amazing it made me proud to be a fellow bluebird seeing how much respect was shown well done to everyone i didnt no mike dye but i bet he would of been proud to see the respect shown towards him from fellow supporters and the club alike. :ayatollah:

held his black armband up in the air in memory of mikey. was brilliant thing to do :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:25 pm

Cardiffcityfc wrote:What did he do i didnt see it from where i was (probably something to do with me screaming my head off) but what ive read on here it was some kind of tribute? And if thats the case what a classy man he is much more respect from me . And also our fans today were amazing it made me proud to be a fellow bluebird seeing how much respect was shown well done to everyone i didnt no mike dye but i bet he would of been proud to see the respect shown towards him from fellow supporters and the club alike. :ayatollah:

shows the players care! Respect is off the scale for Gerrard! Won't be forgotten :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:27 pm

Agreed very classy from everyone involved today . :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:28 pm

He's obviously in tune with the fans. A fantastic gesture

I can only assume that the sponsors gave him the man of the match award for that alone as I can't see how it would have been for his performance!

Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:29 pm

Jonesy99 wrote:He's obviously in tune with the fans. A fantastic gesture

I can only assume that the sponsors gave him the man of the match award for that alone as I can't see how it would have been for his performance!

i would of given man of the match to the water boi :oops: haha :D

Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:59 pm

I felt really emotional at that point. Great celebration :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:17 pm

yep very classy thing to do,the players and club have been fantastic

Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:54 pm

Couldn't see the celebration from where i was sat.........Awesome gesture.....shows the players do care :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:57 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:

held his black armband up in the air in memory of mikey. was brilliant thing to do :ayatollah:

Then kissed it and did the same when he ran over to the Ninian Stand :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:18 pm

very touching when he kissed the band and punched the air.