Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" HARD FOUGHT "

Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:44 pm

But a good 3pts and Our team Battled for the whole game, WELL DONE LADS :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

THE RESPECT SHOWN BY OUR FANS and CLUB TODAY TO " MIKEY DYE " WAS SUPERB :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " HARD FOUGHT "

Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:44 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:47 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:53 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:00 pm

Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:17 pm

Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:32 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Great win, listened to the full 90 minutes and it sounded like Donny didnt just sit back and had a good go!!!!!!!!!

Well done lads for perservering to get the win :D

2-0 well happy with that :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:18 pm

Forever Blue wrote:But a good 3pts and Our team Battled for the whole game, WELL DONE LADS :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

THE RESPECT SHOWN BY OUR FANS and CLUB TODAY TO " MIKEY DYE " WAS SUPERB :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Not the best of games, but who cares - we had 3 points and loads of money was raised for Mikey Dye's family. :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:42 pm

agree with all the above -

i'd like to see the team that finished the game start next week ..... bit more balance to it .....

(maybe conway for cowie)

Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:43 pm

Not the best of peformances but we dug deep for a result.Well done lads :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:56 pm

After 20 mins I could honestly see it being 0-0 and I reckon that's a game that a Dave Jones team would have lost 1-0! The players didn't give up and Conway summed it up when he chased their right back down tirelessly in the corner and won us a throw down by us in the Canton. Can't fault the work rate and I love it! :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:01 pm

MalagaCF wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:But a good 3pts and Our team Battled for the whole game, WELL DONE LADS :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Not the best of games, but who cares - we had 3 points and loads of money was raised for Mikey Dye's family. :ayatollah:

Totally agree :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:05 pm

Showing a bit of steel these days.

Could have done with a Gunnarrson, Cowie or Taylor last season..

11 points from 6 games is a ver good haul.

Still need a couple more heads, played well in patches and when Gunnar and/or Kiss settle in and we sort out our central partnerships we could start to become a real force.

3 big tests now with Blackpool Leicester and Southampton coming up. Lets see how we look after those.

Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:08 pm

Lawnmower wrote:Showing a bit of steel these days.

Could have done with a Gunnarrson, Cowie or Taylor last season..

11 points from 6 games is a ver good haul.

Still need a couple more heads, played well in patches and when Gunnar and/or Kiss settle in and we sort out our central partnerships we could start to become a real force.

3 big tests now with Blackpool Leicester and Southampton coming up. Lets see how we look after those.

Tim
I am more than satisfied with the work rate from our players and how we have done so far :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:14 pm

I thought we looked very flat for most of the game, very little urgency, which i found worrying. At times, the players looked as if they'd never played together. Totally out of sync.

Miller tried hard, but things aren't happening for him at the moment. Hopefully he can get a goal and restart his season.

Very happy with the 3pts all things considered.

:ayatollah: