Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " FAN ARRESTED "

Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:09 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
maccydee wrote:If he was arrested at the City that says he was a City fan surely?

He wasn't . He was arrested at home in Worcestershire.

Was there not 4 arrests at the game today?

I hope it wasn't a City fan.

Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:12 pm

maccydee wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:
maccydee wrote:If he was arrested at the City that says he was a City fan surely?

He wasn't . He was arrested at home in Worcestershire.

Was there not 4 arrests at the game today?

I hope it wasn't a City fan.

Not that I know of.

Would be difficult as there wasn't a single policeman in the ground.

Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:15 pm

maccydee wrote:What if it was a Cardiff fan who lived in Worcester or a fan of an English club?

What does it matter where he is from or who he supports? The person is scum and deserves the full weight of the law on him.

Question though? How many people on this board have hit somebody in the name of football? One punch could have killed somebody just as easily. That is what we need to stop. Violence at football needs to be eradicated totally in the name of Mike.

That is what we need to take out of this.

i agree with this. No excuses at all for whoever did it, and lock away the key i agree.

But surely there are plenty of people who've had a ruck outside a football match for no real reason and just been lucky that nobody was killed - weren't their actions were just the same as what happened in this tragic event? (albeit the consequences of their actions were totally different)

Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:27 pm

Pethau_Bach wrote:
maccydee wrote:What if it was a Cardiff fan who lived in Worcester or a fan of an English club?

What does it matter where he is from or who he supports? The person is scum and deserves the full weight of the law on him.

Question though? How many people on this board have hit somebody in the name of football? One punch could have killed somebody just as easily. That is what we need to stop. Violence at football needs to be eradicated totally in the name of Mike.

That is what we need to take out of this.

i agree with this. No excuses at all for whoever did it, and lock away the key i agree.

But surely there are plenty of people who've had a ruck outside a football match for no real reason and just been lucky that nobody was killed - weren't their actions were just the same as what happened in this tragic event? (albeit the consequences of their actions were totally different)

That's sort of what I am getting at. For the grace of God go I and that. Boxing day game at Plymouth away I got hit from behind, purely cos I was Cardiff, also at Tottenham away Carling Cup a few years back I got a slap from a Cockney. I defended myself Many on this board would have done the same thing, if that punch to me or back had been a cracker could have been knocked out or had knocked him out and he maybe me or him could have died. Long shot but you know we all could have been in a dodgy situation.

Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:39 pm

Six guys were arrested and six guys have been released. One of those guys have told us his story and it was not nice for him. You see the police have a job to do and if we are honest they are not going to find a murderer by being nice.

I pray they find this person soon so no one else has to go through what the six had to.

Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:45 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Six guys were arrested and six guys have been released. One of those guys have told us his story and it was not nice for him. You see the police have a job to do and if we are honest they are not going to find a murderer by being nice.

I pray they find this person soon so no one else has to go through what the six had to.

There were arrests today to do with the murder weren't there Ian?

I am going on second hand info obviously out in Cyprus. I would hate it to be a City fan but to be fair I would hate it whatever scum did it.

Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:47 pm

The strong rumour is Wolverhampton Wanderers :evil:

Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:02 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:The strong rumour is Wolverhampton Wanderers :evil:

Lully, I think they all need to know, Yes the fan who will be charged is an England fan end off.

Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:10 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Lully, I think they all need to know, Yes the fan who will be charged is an England fan end off.

Its cold comfort to know that it wasnt one of our own that killed Mike.

Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:17 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Oi! The names Johnny :old:
and you're right

Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:44 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Annis is it too early to say if it was just a random attack? Seems the police have played it a bit. Welsh fans arrested night of game then released and an English fan arrested 4 days after. Hope got the right guy.

Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:46 am

FF's sake another Rumour, does it matter who the f**k he supports or where he comes from..... Answer NO IT DOESN'T ..!! all that matters is that he has been caught, he's a thug, a coward and a hooligan .. end of .... and if there is any justice he will be sent down for a very long time...!!

Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:56 am

maccydee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Annis is it too early to say if it was just a random attack? Seems the police have played it a bit. Welsh fans arrested night of game then released and an English fan arrested 4 days after. Hope got the right guy.

Neil, They finally have the right guy and yes they were starting on the Welsh fans outside the away end before the game .

Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:28 pm

Phantom Of The Chopra wrote:

FF's sake another Rumour, does it matter who the f**k he supports or where he comes from..... Answer NO IT DOESN'T ..!! all that matters is that he has been caught, he's a thug, a coward and a hooligan .. end of .... and if there is any justice he will be sent down for a very long time...!!

Of course it has a BIG significance on where's he's from...if in fact he is English, then it makes it a racist/country/hate attack...... Which will have a big factor as regards to the police and courts.

Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:21 pm

Bigbluebird wrote:

Of course it has a BIG significance on where's he's from...if in fact he is English, then it makes it a racist/country/hate attack...... Which will have a big factor as regards to the police and courts.

Your just missing the whole point.... people pointing fingers and posting rumours... i.e it was Cardiff Fans... No it was Swansea Fans ... No it was English Fans ... No it's a Wolves fan ... Blah Blah Blah .. First and formost is that the culprit is caught, charged and sentence for peace of mind and some closure for Mike Dye's family and close friends ... that's what's important and nothing else...!!

Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:23 pm

Bigbluebird wrote:

Your just missing the whole point.... people pointing fingers and posting rumours... i.e it was Cardiff Fans... No it was Swansea Fans ... No it was English Fans ... No it's a Wolves fan ... Blah Blah Blah .. First and formost is that the culprit is caught, charged and sentence for peace of mind and some closure for Mike Dye's family and close friends ... that's what's important and nothing else...!!

Too True! :cry:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:58 pm

Bigbluebird wrote:

Ultimately yes but when the details are exposed the focus will be on the club he supported.

so, do be slagging me off for posting info that I received from a good source.

Don't shoot the messenger yeah? ;)

Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:19 pm

Ultimately yes but when the details are exposed the focus will be on the club he supported.

so, do be slagging me off for posting info that I received from a good source.

Don't shoot the messenger yeah? ;)[/quote]

Well it wasn't a good source was it coz their now saying he's a Villa fan...!! as if that makes any difference..!!!

Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:29 am

He was not a Wolves fan, fact. Who he supported is neither here or there, he was supporting England when the incident happened.