Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

message re today

Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:08 am

i personally didnt know mike but since the tragedy i have been unable to focus on anything else.i travelled down from kent last night for my 1st game of season ive recently had an op whic has prevented me being here sooner. usually would be buzzin by now re 1st game but instead have woken up wiv a real sinking feeling as i try to get my head round how people are going to get through today.today is about mike whether you knew him or not its about saying as cardiff fans we are one, its about paying respect and gathering thoughts and memories and above all else its about showing mikes family the love,support and strength they are needing during this extremely hard time.i know a lot of people on here were friends with mike and my thoughts are with you all today as you reach out in various ways to mikes family take care guys may you all and mikes family find the strength to get through today

Re: message re today

Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:16 am

kent blue wrote:i personally didnt know mike but since the tragedy i have been unable to focus on anything else.i travelled down from kent last night for my 1st game of season ive recently had an op whic has prevented me being here sooner. usually would be buzzin by now re 1st game but instead have woken up wiv a real sinking feeling as i try to get my head round how people are going to get through today.today is about mike whether you knew him or not its about saying as cardiff fans we are one, its about paying respect and gathering thoughts and memories and above all else its about showing mikes family the love,support and strength they are needing during this extremely hard time.i know a lot of people on here were friends with mike and my thoughts are with you all today as you reach out in various ways to mikes family take care guys may you all and mikes family find the strength to get through today

Lovely and caring post :ayatollah: :ayatollah: