Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" MIKEY DYE "

Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:34 am

‎" TODAY WE WILL REMEMBER THE LOSS OF A GREAT FRIEND TO ALL OF US and A TRUE FOOTBALL FAN WHO SUPPORTED CARDIFF CITY/WALES THROUGH THE 80's/90's and up until THE TRAGIC DAY WE LOST OUR FRIEND on the 6th September 2011 ' MIKEY DYE GOD BLESS YOU MY FRIEND.

Re: " MIKEY DYE "

Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:54 am

R.I.P Mikey & may your family and friends find peace one day soon :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: God bless

Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:00 am

It's going to an emotional day mate. Let's make sure he gets the send off he deserves. A proper bluebird.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:25 am

Mikey was a true Bluebird and made of exactly the stuff that makes our club so special and such a pleasure to follow.

Let's give him the tribute he's deserves, passion from the terrace, 3 points on the pitch.

I hope we do you proud today Mikey my fellow Bluebird !!!

Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:46 am

:ayatollah:

Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:52 am

R.I.P Mike. my thoughts are with the familly and friends on what is going to be a difficult day for all involved.

Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:29 am

Lets hope the team gets 3 points for Mikey today. A true Gent who'd go out of his way to help others :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:15 am

saddam wrote:R.I.P Mike. my thoughts are with the familly and friends on what is going to be a difficult day for all involved.

Ditto

Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:19 am

Was at the ninian park gate yesterday afternoon and met Mikes parents who were there. RIP Mike

Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:39 am

See you all at Mikes gates.

Love, Peace and Cardiff City.

Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:36 pm

I will break my self imposed ban from the CCS to pay my respect to MD. :old:

Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:43 pm

Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:49 pm

I have not yet paid my condolences on here as I haven't been on the board for a few days.

R.I.P Mike, I never knew you personally but I can say with my hand on my heart how sad I felt and still feel upon hearing of your loss.

I am sure I can speak for every Cardiff fan when I say my thoughts are now with the family at this sad time and that my heart is with you all.

His spirt as a true Bluebird will live on forever. :ayatollah: