Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cahnging of the Mind.

Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:16 am

One way for US Welsh football fans to stick two big fingers up at the English media is for Swansea to remain a Premier Club and for us to Join them next season and during the Derby game showing the Scumedia how passionate dedicated fans can United as well as Rivals....... Oh to dream.

Re: Cahnging of the Mind.

Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:39 am

aj1927 wrote:One way for US Welsh football fans to stick two big fingers up at the English media is for Swansea to remain a Premier Club and for us to Join them next season and during the Derby game showing the Scumedia how passionate dedicated fans can United as well as Rivals....... Oh to dream.

Sorry i strongly believe attitudes must change for international games but other than that NO. I still want them to loose every game and i expect them to feel the same way about us.

Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:52 am

Nuclearblue wrote:
aj1927 wrote:One way for US Welsh football fans to stick two big fingers up at the English media is for Swansea to remain a Premier Club and for us to Join them next season and during the Derby game showing the Scumedia how passionate dedicated fans can United as well as Rivals....... Oh to dream.

Sorry i strongly believe attitudes must change for international games but other than that NO. I still want them to loose every game and i expect them to feel the same way about us.

I agree attitudes must change for international games but I cannot change my attitude to Swansea City FC. I would never harm a hair on the head of any Jack and in fact I wish them all the happiness in the world watching their club in the Blue Square. ;)

Let's hope the journay starts for them at the Emirates today.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:55 am

Nuclearblue wrote:

Your kind a missing the point mate, i didnt mention club results as thats a no brainer. Its clearly states US WELSH Football sticking two UNITED fingers up at the ScuMedia....The Passionate Football supporter who follows his club and Country deserves to return in the same manner...IF to get that message accross to the fkn idiots over the border means standing alongside a jack to do it then Sign me up.

Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:18 am

I would love Swansea to come second in the Premiership every season, and us come first, I would also love to see them get to the FA cup final every year and lose to us, that's just how it is, celebrate the close rivallry and long may it continue, its a fine line we tread, but let none of us step over it, no one should get hurt, let alone lose their life at a football game. :old:

Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:22 am

well written lets have this happen we have alot more in common with them than anyone else in this country as i have stated in previous post south wales people were and can be again if any jack wants to pm me to possibly arrange a meet in one of our stronghold pubs im sure with our characters we can invite the press and show the egg establishment what the working class of south wales are really like this so cmon jacks and bluebirds lets do it for the good of our game and our name. thanks steve. ps i can assure you i am not aspade dogooder pansy i am a typical valley boy who calls a spade a spade thanks stevexx

Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:30 am

BigGwynram wrote:I would love Swansea to come second in the Premiership every season, and us come first, I would also love to see them get to the FA cup final every year and lose to us, that's just how it is, celebrate the close rivallry and long may it continue, its a fine line we tread, but let none of us step over it, no one should get hurt, let alone lose their life at a football game. :old:

Totally agree - things need to change - rivalry yes, violence no - CCFC 1st - always

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: