Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

anyone on here follow robbie savage on twitter.

Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:25 pm

If so have a look what some tit has just sent to him about mikey dye. Sorry writing this off my phone so not sure how to post link. Someone else may want to post a link to it.

Re: anyone on here follow robbie savage on twitter.

Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:38 pm

https://twitter.com/#!/RobbieSavage8

:( :( :(

Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:39 pm

:( :( :( thats just wrong

Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:48 pm

If he wanted to rip into savage then just do it why bring that up aswell. Sick , sick person.

Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:56 pm

what a prick :evil:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:58 pm

Well done savage RT'ing it, imagine the abuse this scumbag will get.

Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:04 pm

Savage is quality on twitter, well done to him for RTing that, the guy will get nonstop abuse for a while! Gotta be a right Cu&T to post something like that, he thinks hes a hard man, just look at his other tweets, definition of a cyber warrior

Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:13 pm

i have booed robbie for many of years, all part of the fun, but i went down ninian park to watch a charity game, old city players, cant remember what for. but after the game robbie gave his boots to a disabled city fan. in the grandstand, :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:16 pm

Think it was a game for Andy legg. I remember that. Top bloke. The abuse he gets is shocking. Some of the thing people have said on twitter about his father is terrible.

Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:23 pm

ninianblue wrote:i have booed robbie for many of years, all part of the fun, but i went down ninian park to watch a charity game, old city players, cant remember what for. but after the game robbie gave his boots to a disabled city fan. in the grandstand, :ayatollah:

Yer Defo the Andy Legg game, To be fair to him he's never said a bad word about the city, he just wants the best for Welsh football, remember him wishing us luck at the end of the derby game the year we lost to blackpool, would've loved to of seen him in a city shirt at some stage of his career, he's a perfect fit for the type of player we love to have