Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Going to my first game of the season tomorrow

Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:16 pm

As a poor student I cant afford to go to many games :(
Lets hope it's a good one :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Going to my first game of the season tomorrow

Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:35 pm

sometimes there are vouchers in the sun for certain games which let you get two tickets for £19.95. keep your eye out for this . i got ticketsfor my bro and mate this way for tomorrows game. cheers. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:37 pm

i'd thought they did student price tickets considering they sold student season tickets ?? :? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:47 pm

smilerlikesapint. wrote:sometimes there are vouchers in the sun for certain games which let you get two tickets for £19.95. keep your eye out for this . i got ticketsfor my bro and mate this way for tomorrows game. cheers. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I know things are tight being a student, but please dont buy that SH*T paper after all that has been said in it this week :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:51 pm

Scruffy wrote:i'd thought they did student price tickets considering they sold student season tickets ?? :? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

They had student tickets last year I think, but they dont seem to be online this year. I would get a season ticket if I didnt live 2 and a half hours away when term time like.