Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

im very proud to be part of the cardiff city family

Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:14 pm

even though it a sad time for mike dyer his family and cardiff city football fans and the club .i am very proud of the way our fans have responded in this very sad time .the tributes the collections have been amazing .its amazing to think that even though lots of city fans who didnt know mike still feel they have lost a friend .the one thing i love about cardiff city fans is that they have always stood up for each otherwhich i have seen many times .the saying is you hurt one of us you hurt us all .mike dyer was a top bluebird a typical cardiff boy who was part of this cardiff city family .i am very proud to be a cardif city fan and evenprounder to be a part of the cardiff city family
rip mike dyer

Re: im very proud to be part of the cardiff city family

Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:15 pm

:ayatollah:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:19 pm

true mate . :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:20 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:21 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:21 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:53 am

spot on there! av always known our fans are unique and times like this confirm it,we are a very loyal family and as u say when ones hurt we all hurt. bluebirds forever :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:57 am

cardiff 74 wrote:even though it a sad time for mike dyer his family and cardiff city football fans and the club .i am very proud of the way our fans have responded in this very sad time .the tributes the collections have been amazing .its amazing to think that even though lots of city fans who didnt know mike still feel they have lost a friend .the one thing i love about cardiff city fans is that they have always stood up for each otherwhich i have seen many times .the saying is you hurt one of us you hurt us all .mike dyer was a top bluebird a typical cardiff boy who was part of this cardiff city family .i am very proud to be a cardif city fan and evenprounder to be a part of the cardiff city family
rip mike dyer

Brought tears to my eyes fella, really well put.

Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:29 am

nice one :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:30 am

thanks gwyn martyn from port talbot :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:30 am

BigGwynram wrote:
cardiff 74 wrote:even though it a sad time for mike dyer his family and cardiff city football fans and the club .i am very proud of the way our fans have responded in this very sad time .the tributes the collections have been amazing .its amazing to think that even though lots of city fans who didnt know mike still feel they have lost a friend .the one thing i love about cardiff city fans is that they have always stood up for each otherwhich i have seen many times .the saying is you hurt one of us you hurt us all .mike dyer was a top bluebird a typical cardiff boy who was part of this cardiff city family .i am very proud to be a cardif city fan and evenprounder to be a part of the cardiff city family
rip mike dyer

Brought tears to my eyes fella, really well put.

thanks gwyn martyn from port talbot

Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:46 pm

I have not yet paid my condolences as I haven't been on the board for a few days.

R.I.P Mike, I never knew you personally but I can say with my hand on my heart how sad I felt and still feel upon hearing of your loss.

I am sure I can speak for every Cardiff fan when I say my thoughts are now with the family at this sad time and that my heart is with you all.

His spirt as a true Bluebird will live on forever. :ayatollah: