Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BLUEBIRDS AND JACKS CAN MIX TOGETHER

Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:55 pm

Bluebird-Jacks.JPG
Many of us know that when Annis goes on holiday he likes to talk ( boy he really does like to talk :lol: ) to other fans from different clubs. This summer Annis chatted with a few Swansea fans and the group which includes ex-City director Simon Williams posed to have a picture taken.

In fairness to the one of the Jacks, Liam, he sent Annis this picture the night after the Welsh game on Tuesday, and I am sure he won't mind me quoting part of the message he sent to Annis, it read :

"Went to the game last night, encouraging performance totally marred by what happened off the pitch, just want to say that all thoughts from 50-odd travelling jacks are with Mikey's family!"

I really do hope and I pray that this tragedy can help Cardiff and Swansea fans mix together during Welsh games in the future.

Small steps I know but I believe the national press inadvertently have brought the two sets of supporters together and that is not a bad thing, the banter, the rivalry will always be there but we are all Welsh at the end of the day and I have seen enough evidence that we can get along when it matters.

Back to the photo, have you been invited to one of their Premier League games Annis :?: :cry:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: BLUEBIRDS AND JACKS CAN MIX TOGETHER

Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:12 pm

:lol:

No I have not Carl and to be fair to the group of Jacks who went to my regular haunt, I chatted to them and drank with them for over 4 hours :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

It took some persuading for me to have a photo with them, but as I was leaving they finally got me :lol: TO BE HONEST THEY and their mates were a Great bunch of fans.

Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:14 pm

I wonder who paid? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:22 pm

Forever Blue wrote::lol:

No I have not Carl and to be fair to the group of Jacks who went to my regular haunt, I chatted to them and drank with them for over 4 hours :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

It took some persuading for me to have a photo with them, but as I was leaving they finally got me :lol: TO BE HONEST THEY and their mates were a Great bunch of fans.

How the times do change eh? ;)

Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:42 pm

At the end of the day they are the same as us -supporting their local club.

Good and bad everywhere.

God that orange kit is awful mind :lol:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:43 pm

It looks like a wham tribute band with Annis as Andrew Ridgely and the jack as George Michael.....

Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:51 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:It looks like a wham tribute band with Annis as Andrew Ridgely and the jack as George Michael.....

Thankyou Gareth :lol:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:52 pm

Lawnmower wrote:

At the end of the day they are the same as us -supporting their local club.

Good and bad everywhere.

God that orange kit is awful mind :lol:

I agree Tim :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:52 pm

BigGwynram wrote:I wonder who paid? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gwyn
Not me.

Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:53 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:

Lully times really have changed and moved on :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:30 pm

Shit Annis i forgot to remind you to let them out of the cellar :o Do you think they will still be OK :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:55 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:It looks like a wham tribute band with Annis as Andrew Ridgely and the jack as George Michael.....

Thankyou Gareth :lol:

Simon makes a poor Shirley mind

Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:13 pm

Annis

you got something going on every year you go on holiday you "befriend a Jack" last year it was me mate lmao

he could not wait to tell me when he got back from his hols he knew my mate Annis :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:20 pm

sorry i thought they were all banned from there i will be having words with alan ----annis what have you started now lol x

Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:23 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Johnny Rythmn wrote:

Lully times really have changed and moved on :ayatollah:

I hear you mate :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:54 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Shit Annis i forgot to remind you to let them out of the cellar :o Do you think they will still be OK :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

They're ok :lol:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:54 pm

mallo wrote:sorry i thought they were all banned from there i will be having words with alan ----annis what have you started now lol x

Oops Sorry Mallo :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:07 pm

Liam is a great guy (not me), went to an Under 21's international with him and one of my mates who worked with him. He's a die hard Swan, and will follow Wales everywhere. Fairplay, my hat goes off to him :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:00 am

AfanBluebird wrote:Liam is a great guy (not me), went to an Under 21's international with him and one of my mates who worked with him. He's a die hard Swan, and will follow Wales everywhere. Fairplay, my hat goes off to him :ayatollah:

Yes Liam seems a nice guy, he has said he is willing to play against us for Mike Dye :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:49 pm

cheers Carl for the thread,

We can all get on despite what the press say, AfanBluebird (Liam??) you must be Gibbsy's mate,you were at the Bulgaria game last year?

And again it would be great to get a game going although i'm not too sure how Planet Swans squad selection would go, i just use it to keep in touch! Id imagine there'd be a big following for the game judging on how popular Mike was, so hopefully it would be a big fundraiser, as long as theres no trouble!

Would the premier league badges be frowned upon? ;)